twenty-four

l o c a t i o n: SWY Dance Academy
t i m e: 10.17
⚜️

"Good morning, Mr. Jeong."

Park Heeran greets him, Wooyoung had just came back from the hospital, all clean and fresh and ready to do his job. "Good morning Heeran." he smiles at her. "Mr. Kim is waiting for you in your office." she stated.

Wooyoung pauses for quite a while, "Mr. Kim? Who?" he asks, "Kim Hongjoong, your friend, sir." Wooyoung opens his mouth, nodding when he understands whom she meant. Throwing an 'ok' sign towards the receptionist, Wooyoung walks towards the lift and got into it, going to his floor.

He twists the doorknob, expecting to find his older friend inside, and that's what he got, but what he didn't expect is to see another figure standing beside the window behind his desk. "Yoo Euna?" Wooyoung shrieks.

His loud voice grabbed both parties' attention, the male startled while the female smiles calmly towards him. "Hi Wooyoung." she raises a hand and waves small. Just like the other days, Yoo Euna is dressed in a pink knee-length dress with laces as details.

Astonished and glad, Wooyoung hugs the girl tight, "When did you return?!" his voice went high. Euna giggles and tucks her loose hair behind her ears, "Just a week ago." she smiles.

Yoo Euna is the boys' friend, well, at least for some of them. Wooyoung, Hongjoong, Yunho and Mingi would be the ones closest to her, while Yeosang, Seonghwa, San, and Jongho have met her a couple of times.

She is currently working as a model, her job required her to stay overseas for quite a while, around five years, before returning back to South Korea. "I really missed you!" Wooyoung hugs her tight again. "Yeah, I missed you too." she replies.

The two bonded for quite a while, totally ignoring the sleeping Hongjoong on the couch. "So, you got any girlfriend yet?" Euna asks, raising an eyebrow. Wooyoung smiles sheepishly and shakes his head, "But there's this one girl though," he scratches his cheek.

Excited at the mention of a girl, Euna urges him to tell her, "She's a surgeon, so she's very busy, especially after getting promoted into a professor." Wooyoung tells her, and she pouts, "So you don't meet her that frequent?" Wooyoung replies with a shake of his head.

"Have any pictures?" Euna asks, crossing her legs. Wooyoung nods and pulls his phone out, scrolling through his gallery before stopping on the picture they took in Uncle Zu's tea shop. He shows her the image, and in an instant, Euna's face drops. She zooms into the girl's face, examining it.

"How did you know her?"

⁽͑˙˚̀༎˚́˙⁾̉

l o c a t i o n: On the Road
d e s t i n a t i o n: SWY Dance Academy
t i m e: 10.38
⚜️

Yeojung glances towards the GPS installed in her car, following the blue line guiding her towards her destination. She had just finished her surgery almost an hour ago, before Professor Kim giving her permission to take the day off to rest, Han Yeojung had been working hard nonstop for the past week.

After lounging around her office for quite a while, Yeojung decides to visit Wooyoung without telling him, getting him a variety of baked goods from the pastry shop in the hospital.

When she finds the black exterior of the building, Yeojung turns the device off and parks in front of it, with two other cars beside her. She hops down her coupe and strides into the building, opening the glass door, getting a rush of cool air from the air conditioner to hit her face.

"Welcome to SWY Dance Academy, how may I help you?" the receptionist greets her. "Um, I'm actually looking for Wooyoung." Yeojung approached the desk, fixing her hair into a ponytail. The other lass examines her face for a while, and all of a sudden, a wave of realization hits her. "You're Mr. Jeong's plus one during the showcase?!" she snaps her fingers.

Yeojung giggles and nods, "I look different, don't I?" she subconsciously looks down. Makeup is really a live savior for her, the ugly dark circles and dull skin for being exposed to constant humidity all covered up with the cosmetic. "Oh, no! What are you talking about?! You still look gorgeous Ms. Han!" Heeran shakes her hands.

"Please, just head to the third floor and the second door to your left is his office." she points towards the elevator a few steps behind her. "Thank you, Ms. Park." Yeojung smiles and walks towards the moving lift.

She did as what Heeran had told her to, her left hand clutching the plastic bag while her eyes stares onto the changing numbers. She got off the lift and turns left, since that's the only way there, finding the door labeled with Wooyoung's name.

Yeojung knocks three times, shortly, before getting a 'come in' from the inside. She peeks her head in, a big smile on her face, but soon it died slowly when she realizes the person with Wooyoung. "Yeojung? What are you doing here?" Wooyoung stood up from the sofa.

"Yoo Euna?"

Ignoring the man, Yeojung is rather more interested on the other female's presence in the room, curious on why she is there. "Woah, it really is Han Yeojung." the lady in the dress crosses her arms, leaning towards one side of her body. "Why is she here?" Yeojung points towards the girl.

Wooyoung looks back and forth between the both of them, "Um, she's a close friend." he doesn't quite get the situation, the visible tension between the two girls. He now wished Hongjoong didn't went out to grab some bubble tea.

He eyes the two staring girls back and forth, wincing when they don't seem to break the eye contact any soon. "You look," Euna trails, eyeing the girl up and down, "I've seen better." she scoffs.

Yeojung became conscious of her appearance, the messy unwashed hair, her face dull, hands rough and dry, with a very questionable fashion sense. She glanced to the full body mirror, the sweatpants and cartoon tee she wore without much thought, and the pair of shoes she had ever since her life as an intern started.

The total opposite with the woman staring at her, tall, slim, has a nice body, very pretty, long manicured nails with soft baby hands, long legs with a great posture, and a delicate and elegant sense of fashion.

Economic wise, Yoo Euna is far well-off than Yeojung, her house, cars, designer bags and clothings, and not forgetting to mention the donations she make every month to various organisations.

Instantly, Yeojung feels so small.

🌱
wiggling eyebrows