twenty-six

l o c a t i o n: Chlematis Hospital
t i m e: 08.16
⚜️

Being a professor means that the responsibility and tasks given is twice the size from when she was a chief surgeon, so here she is, applying light make up onto her face so her outpatients won't freak out when they see her.

Han Yeojung had spent her day in Uncle Zu's teashop, her original plan of hanging out with Wooyoung cancelled because of Yoo Euna's sudden appearance in front of her. "Professor?" Lee Yongbok knocks on the door, "Are you ready yet?" Yeojung ties her hair and nods, not forgetting to turn the lights off and locking the door.

She walks towards the practice room with her team behind her, Yongbok, Wooju, and Hangyul. Yeojung doesn't know why the hospital put her in a group of good-looking men while she looks like, well, that.

"Ten minutes until the first patient comes in," Yeojung took a seat on the chair, facing the computer screen and turns it on, "May I have the first file please?" she gestures towards Wooju, who has all the folders clad in his arms. "Here you go, professor."

Yeojung opens the folder and scans the CT scan the patient had taken, preparing herself and what she needs to deliver to the patient. "Professor Han," a voice disturbs her, "Is preparation finished?" a nurse peeks her head into the room, on which Yeojung replies with a nod. "Then I'll send the first patient in." the door closes.

"Okay, let's start this, shall we?"

(☆▽☆)

l o c a t i o n: SWY Dance Academy
t i m e: 12.37
⚜️

Wooyoung took his sweaty shirt off, grabbing a fresh one from his bag to change into. After the events of yesterday, which he was very confused to why Yeojung ran out, Wooyoung had not heard from her at all. When asked about it, Euna told him to ask the girl instead.

"If she trusts you, she will tell you herself."

The sentence that had rolled off Euna's tongue made Wooyoung way more curious on what had happened between the two girls. A fight? Best friends turned into enemies? A squabble over a guy? He might never know.

His train of thoughts were disrupted when San enters with that loud bang on the door. "Wooyoung! Let's eat lunch!" he wraps his arms around Wooyoung's shoulders and pulls him out of his office. "Dude! My wallet." San shushed him up, "Our big guy's gonna treat us with his card." the elder pats his head while still dragging him away.

Reaching the parking lot, Yunho was quietly sitting in his car, waiting for his friends slash colleagues to appear into his vision. "Hey," San climbs into the vehicle doing a handshake with Yunho, "Why the sudden treat?" Wooyoung pops in between the two, resting his elbows on the seat.

"You'll see later."

ヽ(‵﹏')ノ

l o c a t i o n: Mars Café
t i m e: 13.43
⚜️

The table was filled with complete silence, the boys keeping their mouths agape after hearing the news Yunho broke out to them. "Are you serious?" Seonghwa asked, which Yunho replies with a nod. "When?" the male adds.

Yunho kept mum, looking down, "In a couple days, I guess?" San gasped, pointing towards Yunho, "You, you betrayed me! I thought we're going to do it together?" Yunho looks at San, "Well then go with me!"

Wooyoung was still quiet ever since, rare sight to behold for a usually wild and chaotic Wooyoung. "Isn't it too fast? No?" he asked, unsure. Yunho was about to open his mouth when Seonghwa beats him to it, "What do you mean? Too fast?" he protested.

Resting his hands onto his hips like a sassy man, Seonghwa continues on blabbering, "It's been almost twelve years now," he mumbled the last part, "It is wise, and right for him to do so." the man nods, patting Yunho's shoulder.

The rest of the boys have been notified about this matter, each providing him with variety of reactions, one was happy, one was thrilled, one was glad for him, and some were very excited to have the house for himself, yes, by some I mean Song Mingi.

"Anyways," San smiles at him, "good luck brother."

( ~*-*)~

l o c a t i o n: Lil' Boy Pet Shelter
t i m e: 16.04
⚜️

"Yunho! Jena! You're here!"

The person in charge rushes to the two person walking in, them having their hands interlaced together. "Hey Joy." Jena smiles at the older girl. Joy ended up getting the permanent position in the pet shelter, acting as the trainer there also. Yunho and Jena never fail to visit once in a while, I mean, that is where they first had their date together.

They got their outfits changed and got ready to head into the cat's room first, getting their feed. "Aw, look how Sheila has grown." Jena stroke the orange cat's belly slowly, the furball enjoying the treatment. "Cute." he mutters, "I know right, very cute." the girl smiles, agreeing to his statement.

After feeding all of the cats, Yunho's shirt got a small hole from the cats' nails, they moved on to the puppies. "Baby!" as an instinct, Yunho turns his head towards his lover, "Yeah?" but when he saw the girl rubbing the puppies' head, he might wanted to become one that moment.

Sitting down on the floor, Yunho stretches an arm towards Corey, which Jena said to be his look-a-like, to seek for comfort. "Coming back to this place always brings back memories." Jena said, looking around the room before her eyes set on the demolished Toothless doll.

Yunho winces, seeing the black dragon loose an eye and some of it's cotton filling visible. "You know, this is where I start to question my feelings for you." he said, eyes never leaving the doll. "What do you mean?" the girl asks back. "I started to wonder, 'Do I like her romantically? Or is it just because she's a good friend?', something like that."

Jena averts her eyes towards the male that had moved beside her, "So? What was your answer then?" Yunho stares at her, "Well, at first I was in a huge denial, not wanting to date my ex's sister, of course. But slowly, I feel warm by just looking at you, even when you're angry you still look cute to me." Jena frowns, her face contorting.

When he saw this, he chuckled, cupping her face into his big hands, "See? Cute." pinching both of her cheeks. "And then, I found the answer when I— you know, hurt you." he looks down, the memory fresh when those awful words left his mouth, "I love you Jen, I love you and I will always do." he stares back at the girl.

Jena was about to say something, but Yunho beat her to it, "I lo—" "I don't want to lose you, so marry me, and make me the luckiest man on earth."

🌱
well isn't it fluff

bringing back jenaxyunho for this chapter🥰