seven

l o c a t i o n: Oura Apartment Complex, unit 1204
t i m e: 19.28
⚜️

"I've told you countless of times, if you need money you could just tell me!" Yeojung pinches the bridge of her nose. She got off work earlier that afternoon, rushing home to find her little sister sitting in the her room, playing with her guitar.

"I didn't do it Jung! You need to believe me!" Yeolli was accused of taking a classmate's Apple Watch, the teachers had checked all the students' belongings and found it to be inside Yeolli's locker.

"Someone framed you, is that what you're saying?" Yeojung asks her, releasing her hands from her face, Yeolli nods, looking down, "That doesn't make any sense! Why would they?!" Yeojung raises her voice, running her fingers through her hair.

"Because! Let me tell you, big sister," Yeolli emphasized, "The whole school hates me! They think, I'm a pathetic poor orphan who only has an equally pathetic older sister to rely on!" Yeolli shouts back at Yeojung, tears brimming, "You never came during school festivals! You never show up whenever I need you the most! When the other kids had their parents! I had none!" Her voice grew louder.

"You think you're the only one who had no one during those times?! Mom and Dad also left me, if you forgot!" Yeojung shouts back, making Yeolli glare at her.

"You had sixteen years to get the love and affection of our parents! But I didn't even get the chance to grow up and make them proud! You would never understand me!" At this point, the younger was already sobbing, pushing her older sister.

Yeojung stumbles back, surprised at how the usually loving and cheerful Yeolli is now like so, "I'm sorry." She said, "Get out of my room." Yeolli walks a few steps back, laying down in her bed and covers her whole body with her blanket. "No, we need to talk." Yeojung walks towards Yeolli, "Just, get out of my room!" The younger shouts, louder this time.

"Whoa, what's going on here."

Yeosang enters the room, seeing the messy sight in front of him. He was worried about his two cousins, and decided to pay a visit, "I think we should go out, Jung." Yeosang holds Yeojung's shoulders, driving her out of the small room, "Give Yeolli time to cool down, it's good to let out tears once in a while."

They sat on the sofas, Yeojung massaging her temples, "Why are teenagers so emotional these days? I wasn't like that when Mom and Dad died." She sighs, crossing her arms. Yeosang chuckles and gave Yeojung a pat on her back, "You weren't like that because you pretended everything was alright, Jung." He smiles.

Yeojung froze, her emotions and memories during her teenage days suddenly rushing back, "You didn't even get the chance to cry, scream, and get angry about it, because you had Yeolli to protect."

Yeojung had a flat facial expression, "I don't know, Yeo. Yeolli was and is still my priority, she will always be but, I'm afraid." She smiles sadly at him, "I'm scared that I wasn't a good sister to her." Yeojung sighs into her hands.

"It's okay, you're fine." Yeosang pulls her into a hug, caressing Yeojung's back, while the girl could only smile into it, her head spinning from all that's going on.

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

l o c a t i o n: SWY Dance Academy
t i m e: 20.24
⚜️

"Keep practicing hard! We only have five days to the showcase!"

The academy students and teachers, well, San, Wooyoung, and Yunho, had just finished their very first rehearsal together. They mainly focused on seeing each mentor's team and giving feedbacks to them, a better way to improve when they have not one, but three professional input.

"So, how's the pretty doctor situation going on?" San shuts the lights out, exiting the room. Wooyoung shrugs, "She said that she'll give me news but," He checks his phone and held it up, "no news." Wooyoung then sighs, keeping his phone in his pocket.

"Dude, stop being so stressed out." Yunho presses his shoulders, "Just call her again, or wait, you know. Jena did say that Yeojung's department takes almost half a day to complete a surgery."

San shivers hearing that, "Well I certainly won't survive dealing with blood for that long." He shakes his head. "Yeojung doesn't really check her messages, so it's better to call her directly." Yunho pats Wooyoung's shoulders and went downstairs to change his sweaty clothes.

Not only the students, the instructors will also perform a choreography and their own solos during the showcase. They all went into their own offices, finished changing and went to their favorite place, Café Mars.

They pulled up in front of the very familiar exterior of the café, and didn't even spare a minute lounging around the parking area. "Seonghwa!" They all greeted the owner behind the counters, "Baby!" The two male said at the same time, to two different woman with similar faces.

San went up to Jane, peppering her with kisses while Yunho engulfed Jena in a big warm hug. "Couples." Seonghwa shakes his head, seeing the lovey-dovey act in his place. "You're just jealous that Sehui is now happily married with someone else and is living in Japan." Jena sticks her tongue out, a habit she got, well, you can guess from who.

Seonghwa and Sehui broke their relationship during college, claiming that they don't have feelings for each other anymore, but we all clearly know that the male does. On the other hand, Sehui got married with a man she met during her exchange in Japan, Nakamoto Yuta, and is currently living her best life working in a research laboratory there.

"Shut up Jen, I won't hesitate to smack you." Seonghwa raises his skillet, "You smack her I'll smack you back." Before Yunho could threaten Seonghwa back, someone had beaten him to it, Jayden walked in through the door, his hands shoved into his jeans pockets.

Jena and Jane's eyes lit up, seeing their brother, "Jade!" Jena ran to him and hugs him, knocking the air out of him. "Well, Seonghwa's girl problem is none of our business, but," San said, his hands sitting comfortably on Jane's hips, "did you know that Wooyoung over here, has been having his own girl problem?" He wiggles his eyebrows, making Wooyoung wants to slap the life out of him every time San does it.

Their friends instantly became curious and won't stop asking Wooyoung about it, which, he obviously brushed off. "No fun," San tsk-ed, sitting down on one of the tables, "So what happened is that—", "Choi San I'll end your life if you continue that sentence!" Wooyoung cuts him off, the café, which luckily was not as busy as daytime, got silent, them looking at each other. "So it all started whe—"

"Choi! San!"

🌱
i made sehui married to yutata, yes, i just did that.

but like wooyoung in this book tho— i'm mad and entertained and also amazed by how i manage to make him tHAT dumb like, skkdkskdkksdk

school is starting and im still awake at two in the morning continuing this story :> have a nice dayy!!