Chapter 10

Kiyoko Aizawa's pov

I walked into a large, open room. I glanced to the left side. There were two small couches places perpendicular, creating an L with a side table filling in the corner. A coffee table with a few magazines sat inside the space created. A fake fireplace and a bookshelf next to the couches.

To the right there was a dining room with 4 tables set up around a circular table. A rectangular cloth was laid across the top with a bowl of fake fruit. A few photographs were scattered across the walls. I walked through the dining room. A partial wall with a large opening led to the kitchen. That had an island with some papers and small plate of snacks. A small piece of paper was laying next to it.

'You are welcome to anything. Please feed the cats around 6. The food is on the top shelf of the pantry. 1/2 per cat. Please make yourself comfortable. If you need anything don't hesitate to call.
-Aizawa'

I look at two little food bowls with a water bowl between them laid out on a small rug. There was a small window above the sink. There was another half arch which led to a den area.

I walked in to see a couch and a wall lined with bookshelves, with a small place for sitting with a window set in the center. A tv lined against the wall sitting on a stand. I turned to two doors side by side. The one on the right had a little note taped to the door

'Kiyoko'

I put my hand on the door, but hesitated. I looked back at Midnight who just nodded her head. I turned the door knob and pushed the door open. In the far right corner, there was a bed with no sheets pushed up against the wall. The wall to the left had a small bookshelf and a desk with a chair. A laptop sat upon the desk. A wardrobe set itself up in the corner with a thin door next to it. I opened it up to see a closet with a few racks hanging against the wall. I turned to the other door in the room and opened it. A bathroom with a shower and a tub and a small sink. There was a small shelf next to either side of the sink. I walked out of the bathroom and went back to Midnight who was leaning against the doorframe.

"What do you think?" She asked.

I looked around at all the luxuries I had before me. A wardrobe, a desk, a bed off the ground, a nice bathroom, clean bright living space, and two cats. One of which I realized what sitting under my desk.

"It's amazing," I said, a little breathlessly.

She smiled. "Everything's in the living room if we want to start getting you settled in. We should probably put the groceries away first."

I nodded my head and we got to work. Midnight and I scanned the pantry and fridge for the right places to put groceries. We got everything in it's "proper" place and we started taking things to my room.

"I didn't realize we got this much," I said.

"Well, Im comparison to other teens, it's still not a lot. There's nothing wrong with that though," Midnight replied. We started by putting the sheets on the bed, Midnight helping me with the order. They went nice with the light gray walls. We continued go put away clothes in the closet and wardrobe. I organized everything in the bathroom into respective places. I set my school things on my desk and set Sakura on the bed.

Midnight sat down on the bed and looked around the room. "It looks amazing," she smiled.

"Oh, thank you. You were a big help. Thank you so much for...well everything. I don't know, just, I feel really grateful for everything you all have done for me. I just feel like I don't deserve this," I replied.