Chapter 3

Kiyoko Misaki's pov

"Dad, please don't do this!"

"She is a traitor! A disgrace! She labored endlessly to snap like a weakling!"

My mom took a few steps back. Pushing me behind her

"It was an honest mistake! I understand! But you don't need to take it out on her too!"

"Shut up you lying bitch!"

"Momma!"

My father pulled out a knife and swung at me. I tried to leap back but it was no use. I screamed in pain.

"You monster!" My mother lunged. Then stopped and stared at my father. She looked down, then back up.

Squelch

"Momma!"

—————————-

I shot up and gasped. I took deep breaths and looked around. It was dark, but I saw a faint shadowy figure. I glanced at the clock. 2:26 am.

"I was only out for a couple hours?" I asked.

"No," Kurogiri replied. "You were out for 28 hours. You slept an entire day." I looked at him and wiped at my nose. It hurt. Bad. I turned on a light and I look at where I last stood. There was a huge hole in the wall right at eye level.

I went to the bathroom and look in the mirror. There was dried blood all over my face. My nose was purple and yellow. Gross. I gently washed the blood off my face and hid my nose with gauze and micro tape, not like it'll help. I went back to the main room with Kurogiri. I grabbed a glass of water and sit back down on the couch.

"I messed up big time."

Kurogiri didn't respond. But he looked as if he disagreed. I sighed. Shigaraki walked in. I immediately got up and stood in attention. He turned to me.

"I'm sending you into the field with something you cannot possibly mess up." Shigaraki said. He handed me my survival knife. "Get some money. You've done it a hundred times before, I don't expect anything different." I nod my head and I take the knife and it's sheath.

I walked into the training room bathroom and grabbed a caffeine pill for brain and mind stimulation. I walked back to the bar and poured myself a glass of water. I popped the pill in my mouth and chugged the water. I realized how thirsty I was and got a couple more glasses full. I washed my glass and waited around for 20 minutes.

I got my 'costume' on. I slipped on black skintight pants and my boots. I put on my hoodie and looked at my mask. I traced the gauze over my face. I left it on the counter.

"Looks like I'm not putting that on," I muttered. I grabbed my knife and put on my sheath.

I headed outside and I walked around. I saw a couple people meandering as they do this late. I took my usual approach. I sat at the corner of the alleyway so I'm just barely visible in the streetlight. I curled up into a ball and started to cry. I continued until a woman stops next to me. She leaned down and tapped me on the shoulder. I wiped my tears and look up at her with pained eyes.

"Oh what's the matter honey?" She asked.

I sniffed, "M-my brother, h-he's very s-sick and he won't w-wake up," I cried more and pointed in the alleyway. I got up and walked towards my "brother". The woman followed, as the sympathetic women always do

"He's right over here," I said. She walked towards the pile of trash with a blanket I have set up. Once she got close, I silently pulled out my knife and lunged. I shoved her against the wall and put the knife to her throat.