Chapter 48

Kiyoko Aizawa's pov

Thank God Kirishima decided to be a hero and not an interior designer.

I sat on his bed and waited for what seemed like forever. I started to get nervous when their voices started to rise next door and then Kirishima yelled something to make the room go silent. But I couldn't make out any of it. They've been in there for a little under an hour now. I texted Shoto and scrolled through social media, waiting for him to come out. They've been talking, which is great, but when the discussion got heated earlier I began to get nervous. I wrote down ideas in my phone for art or hero things.

After ten minutes the door opened. I looked up and Kirishima was just standing there. He looked like he had just seen an angel. Completely caught off guard, but not scared.

"Well?" I asked.

Kirishima stood in the door and said nothing. He stared off for a couple seconds. He brushed some hair out of his face.

"He..." Kirishima mumbled. He looked straight at the punching bag at the end of his room. He continued to try to process the past hour or so.

His look of shock soon turned to a look of euphoria. "He kissed me," he said. I scrambled off the bed and leaped onto Kirishima, hugging him tightly. I squealed and praised him and squeezed him tight as he laughed. I have never seen a boy so ecstatic and in love before. Kirishima always looked happy but the look on his face showed indescribable happiness and euphoria.

"I am so excited and happy for you, but I should get to my room before Iida yells at me. But oh my goodness I am so excited," I yelled quietly hugging him.

"Thank you, but screw you at the same time because this entire ordeal has been terrifying because of you," Kirishima said.

"Yeah, sorry I didn't mean for it to get so wild. But goodnight Kirishima, I call being the Best Man," I said, going back to my dorm.

"Goodnight Kiyoko, I'll keep it reserved for you," he chuckled. I walked back into my room and flopped on my bed.

I barely opened my phone when I got a call from Shoto. I answered.

"Hey, everything alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, everything is fine. Remember that date I asked you on?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Are you ready?"

My breathing stopped for a good couple seconds. "I'm sorry, what?" I asked.

"I'm at your door, are you ready to go the date?" He asked again. I scoffed and laughed.

"Shoto, it's nine at night. They won't let us go without permission. And we need permission at least 2 hours beforehand, remember?"

"It's only nine. And we don't need permission because we won't get caught," he replied.

"Shoto, what has gotten into you? Are you crazy?" I asked shocked.

"Are you coming?" He asked. I paused for a second. I glanced at the time and at my feet.

"Give me a minute," I said. I took off my P.E pants and put on some jeans and a light long sleeved shirt. I slipped on some tennis shoes and headed for my door. I opened it and I looked at the empty hallway. "I thought you said you were at my door."

"I am," he replied.

"No you're not. I'm looking out in the hall and you're nowhere to be found," I retorted.

"That's probably because you're at the wrong door," Shoto replied. Wrong door? I think I know which door belongs to my room. There's no other...

I turned to the curtains covering my balcony door. He wouldn't. I closed the door to my room and walked towards the curtains. I lightly put my hand on the curtain and pulled it to the side, revealing my balcony. Shoto leaned against the balcony railing, his phone against his ear. Once he saw me, he took his phone away from his ear and hung up. I put my phone in my pocket and opened the balcony door.