Chapter 24

Kiyoko Aizawa's pov

I walked onto the field and made my way to the cement arena. I walked up the steps as I heard Mic yell.

"Up next, this fiery character will mess with your mind and your emotions! She may not be too flashy but she sure is powerful! The kid who can throw a mean kick from class 1-A in the hero course, it's Aizawa Kiyoko!" He yelled.

Not too sure how I felt about that introduction, but I'll take it.

"Versus, the boy with the electric personality! Another hero in the making, Kaminari Denki!" Mic shouted. "Keep your eyes peeled, this fight can turn tables at any second! Anyways, begin!"

I looked at Kaminari who smirked at me. I smirked back. "Glad to see you're actually making eye contact again," I joked.

"Don't worry about it, this'll be over in two seconds honey," He charged up quickly to try to beat me to the punch. I ran at him and placeboed him. Compared to our last battle he seemed prepared for this to happen. I decided not to 'break' his legs in order to put of more of a show. I threw a punch and he ducked down, as I expected.

I used the momentum of my hook to spin into a kick. I twisted my head and shoulders around and aimed. We made eye contact for a second as the heel of my foot slammed into his left cheek. He stumbled and landed on the ground. The crowd made a few noises. I went to pin him. He swung his leg to sweep me I presumed. I yelped at the surprise and jumped back. After the surprise I lunged to immobilize him. He was surprisingly allowing which immediately made me suspicious. He hid away from me for a second and then he screamed.

"Indiscriminate shock: 1.3 million volts!" He yelled. He slammed his hand on the ground and electricity went flying. Shit, I lost focus and he figured it out. There was no use in trying to placebo now. I jumped up to keep myself off the ground for as long as possible. My feet hit the ground and I felt my entire body tense up and I yelled in pain. After five seconds or so, lights stopped flashing everywhere. I felt myself twitch a bit on the ground. It hurt bad. I lay there for a second in pain. I twitched as the familiar feeling of the shock jumped through my body. I found the strength in me to get up on one knee. If I didn't have air time for those few seconds, I'd be out. I immediately placeboed him before he could make another move. I looked up in surprise when I saw him.

He stood there with two thumbs up and the dumbest look on his face. I twitched a little, still feeling the jolts of electricity running through my veins. I walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder. I smiled at him.

"Good job Kaminari you did great," I said sweetly. I jerked a bit. "We're gonna sit now, okay?" I pushed down gently on his shoulders, getting him to sit. I slowly got him to lie down on his stomach. "Good job, I'm proud of you."

"What? He's just doing what she says! Another mind control quirk?" Mic shouted.

"No. She placeboed his quirk, but she lost focus. Kaminari took advantage of this, but was too slow and gave it away. This allowed her to jump in the air and avoid some of the electricity. But he's short circuited his brain, making him an idiot. He'll pretty much do anything anyone says." Eraser clarified.

"Thank youuuuuuuu Eraserhead!" Mic shouted.

You really love playing dumb for the crowd, huh Mic? I put his hands behind his back and sat down on both of them. I twitched and looked at Midnight. She looked at me, confused.

"He can't move," I told her. She yelled to Kaminari.

"Kaminari, can you move?" Midnight yelled. Kaminari babbled some nonsense and did not answer. Midnight swung her whip.