Chapter 60

Kiyoko Aizawa's pov

I kept the sole of my boot pushed down on the villain's back. I had his quirk placeboed and his arms numbed. He cussed and squirmed around. I held my staff in a ready position as he moved around, trying anything to set himself free.

"Sir, please don't swear," I requested. "There are children around. Also you look like a fool."

"I don't care bitch! Just shut your mouth!" He yelled back at me. I sighed. The police sirens wailed louder in the distance.

"Earphone Jack, is he the last of them?" I asked. She plugged her jack into the wall and stood silent for a couple of seconds, holding the hand of a crying girl with light brown hair. She unplugged her jack and nodded her head.

"That's all of 'em," Jiro confirmed.

"Thank god, I only have 2 cuffs left," I said, pulling the handcuffs out of my belt pocket and cuffing the villain's hands behind their back. I dragged him up and sat him down with the other five.

"You have no place to be here," One of the spat at me. I raised an eyebrow. "Don't you think it's a little ironic that a girl that has killed...what was it? Six people as a teenager suddenly gets praised for committing the same violent acts as us? Oh wait, but I'm not a murderer like you."

I looked at him and shrugged my shoulders. "Yeah, you're right. It is ironic. But here's the thing: I am here," I said pointing to myself. I moved my finger so I was now pointing to him on the ground. "And you're down there. So that means either I was able to thrive, or you just really suck at your job."

I retracted my staff and watched over them until the police cars pulled up making their way around the crowd that had formed. I heard a couple shouts of my name from the crowd. I glanced at the situation at hand with the villains. Confident they wouldn't run away, ran over to the crowd to take a quick photo with one group of teenagers near the front.

"Psyche, would you sign my hero magazine?" One asked. I smiled and laughed a little.

"Of course," I said, taking the marker and magazine from her. I signed it and handed it back to her. Her friend pulled out a phone and I leaned over to smile next to them. A clicking noice rang out at the students looked at the picture. I chuckled as they looked amazed to see the photo. "Thank you for your support."

"Thank you, you and Shoto are like my favorite heroes. Does your quirk allow you to placebo someone you can't see, but you know is there?" She asked.

I shook my head. "I have to be able to see them or touch them before I can use my quirk," I replied. I glanced at the villains, who seemed to be conspiring. "Oh, looks like those guys are getting fidgety. I gotta go, but thank you all for your support. And keep up the curiosity, there's nothing better than a thinking mind!"

I smiled and waved at the crowd, feeling relaxed knowing I didn't have to hide as a pro. Since the League leaked my secret when I was in my third year at UA, everyone knew. After the whole shock died down I was able to prove myself as the hero I knew I was. I ran over to the villains, who immediately stopped talking and stiffened up.

"Y'all better not be conspiring. The second you try anything you'll get hell from me," I warned. I analyzed a villain, who's shoulders were positioned awkwardly. I sighed and walked behind him. I took the piece of metal from the other guy's quirk he was sharpening from him. "Not cool man. I'm not getting stabbed today. I've had my fair share already."

Jiro came over with the little girl in hand. "I'll talk with the cops, can you take care of her?" She asked. I nodded as Jiro let go of the girl's hand. I gave her a heads up about the antsy villains. She nodded and walked off to take care of the situation. I knelt down to meet her at eye level and smiled.