Chapter 13

Kiyoko Aizawa's pov

"C'mon Eraser we gotta go!" I said, jogging in place at the front door. I swung my bag over my shoulder as Eraser walked to the door. He grabbed his shoes and slipped them on. He had his hero outfit on, which I assumed was dress code at the school. I pushed down the skirt a little, not really enjoying that part of the uniform. He opened the door and I ran out waiting for him to lock it. After what seemed like forever, we were finally on our way.

———————

We walked up to a huge door. Eraser gestured to it. "This is 1-A. I'll be in the teacher's lounge until class starts. In class, pretend as if we have little to no connection. I expect you to address me like you would any other faculty member." He reminded me.

I nodded my head. "Yes Aizawa sensei" I said. He nodded his head and walked off. I opened the door to see Iida, some blond kid and two other students. Iida saw me and power walked over.

"Kiyoko, correct?" He said on his way over.

"Yes, Iida?" I asked. He nodded his head.

He stopped a couple meters ahead of me. "You and the other young man knew there was more to the practical exam didn't you? I commend you for you observational s-"

"Yeah uh," I cut him off. "I don't know, I can't speak for Midoriya, but I thought it was pretty obvious. But thank you, you did well too," I said. I messed with one of my braids and sat down. Though I was now talking to people unscripted for the past six months, I still had trouble talking to people, and preferred not to if I didn't know them. I heard the blond one scoff. Most of the class was filing in.

"Midoriya? You mean that damn nerd Deku?" He snarled. I got up from my seat immediately.

"What did you say about him?" I glared. He chuckled. I began walking over when I was cut off by Iida yelling.

"Take your feet off of that desk now!" Iida said. I continued walking over to him. The whole class was staring now.

"Huh?" The blond kid sneered back. Iida went to say more but I pulled him out of the way.

"Yeah yeah whatever, what the hell did you say about Midoriya?" I snapped back to him.

"What? Don't tell me you're gonna defend that damn nerd! Quirkless bastard doesn't even belong here!" He yelled. He stood up. He was only a few centimeters taller than me, but it sure made a difference as he looked down at me. It brought back bad memories, but I didn't let it show. "So what makes you think that you or he can get in my way, extra?" He grabbed onto my tie and pulled up slightly, bringing my face closer to his. I placeboed his quirk for safe measures. I went into his head.

'Uh, excuse me?! Behind you dumbass!'

I placeboed a tap on the shoulder.

"Eh?" He looked shocked and confused. He let go of me and turned around. Once he did so, I tapped him on the shoulder for real. He turned back to me.

Before he could even think of saying anything I slammed my fist into his cheek. He stumbled a meter or so back and I lunged at him before he could regain his composure. I swung my arm around his neck, bracing one hand with the other and I placed my right foot behind him. I pivoted my body counter clockwise landing on one knee. I focused on the placebo. He brought up his hand to my face and he held it there like he was waiting for something.

"What the hell did you do?!" He yelled. I felt an elbow land in my waist and then a hit to my face. I held on tight and freed one hand to punch him in the nose. I was about to get up when I felt a familiar fabric wrap around me.