Chapter 54

Kiyoko Misaki's pov

I felt like an animal at the zoo.

There were 17 angsty teenagers staring at me, giving me a plethora of different looks. My arms hurt a little as they rubbed against the rope and the chair vigorously.

"Kiyoko, why have you been acting like this?" Midoriya asked softly.

"Haven't any of you dumbasses figured it out yet?" I sneered. Everyone just stared at me. "I'm not Kiyoko. They call me Orchid." The brats glanced at each other, mildly and uncomfortably confused.

"Are you using a quirk to look like Kiyoko then?" Jiro asked. I shook my head.

"No, this is just what I look like," I replied. The glanced intensified.

"Then where's Kiyoko?" Kaminari asked.

"I don't fucking know," I spat back at him. He looked extremely hurt by my words. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know, she has the same scars, kero," Asui said to Jiro. I shot a look at her.

"Well fuck me little Miss detective, you might be on to something. Except you seem to be missing the fact that I'm not her. I don't go to this damn school and I most definitely wouldn't sink as low as to become a hero," I snapped at her. Like the other one, she looked a little hurt by my words. I scowled at everyone, trying to think of a way to get out of this chair while taking on 17 brats.

"Well then, Orchid, how did you get here?" Midoriya asked. I stared at him in disbelief and scoffed.

"I have no goddamn clue. I just woke up here," I muttered. "Midoriya, do you not remember me?"

"Uh, I remember Kiyoko, but I don't remember an Orchid," he muttered.

"Do you not remember me from the Hirota incident? The hospital? The lineup?" I asked.

"No, I don't. I remember I met Kiyoko during the Hirota incident and at the hospital, but I never went to any lineup in my entire life," he said.

"Oh stop lying, you identified me!" I exclaimed. He looked at me extremely confused. "And what do you mean she was with you at the Hirota incident? There was no Aizawa Kiyoko at the incident. It was just you, me, and Hirota," I pointed out.

"Her name wasn't Aizawa Kiyoko at the time. Her name was Misaki Kiyoko. But she called herself Katayama Eri," he explained. "But you weren't there, she was."

"That was me! I'm Misaki Kiyoko!" I yelled in  frustration. Everyone looked like they were dying to wrap their heads around this.

"You're not Kiyoko!" He yelled back at me. He looked livid. I shut up to let him talk, slightly fearing the consequences if I didn't. "Kiyoko wouldn't say mean things without apologizing. Kiyoko wouldn't brush off her friends. Kiyoko wouldn't disrespect Aizawa sensei. Kiyoko wouldn't insult heroes. And Kiyoko most definitely would never pull a knife on her classmate!"

This was starting to piss me off. There was a thick silence after his outburst. "The night of the Hirota incident. You two were near a bench. I walked up and ran into you on purpose so your drink would spill and I was on the ground. I blamed it on an untied shoelace and I offered to buy you another drink. I insisted and we got something to eat as I flirted with Hirota. I told you I was quirkless and I kept you two out until 10:27 exactly. After that, I was in the hospital with Eraserhead when you and both Hirohito's identified. After that you identified me behind a one way mirror. After that, the only time we saw each other was during the USJ attack and the summer camp mission," I said sternly. He looked at me so surprised, yet so baffled.