Chapter 55

Kiyoko Misaki's pov

Though I had been laying still for half an hour, I couldn't seem to sleep. There was so much bouncing around the walls of my mind. Todoroki sat in his chair mostly undisturbed. He occasionally sent a text to someone, but other than that, he sat still. I looked at him and my curiosity got a hold.

'If she's here that means that Kiyoko is most likely with the League. And from what it sounds like, they're not too different from what her League was like. I hope her being put back in that environment doesn't hurt her too much. I hope she's at least able to fight back. We really need to get her back as soon as possible. But at the same time, switching back would mean putting this Kiyoko in a toxic environment, which isn't exactly ideal,"

"What has your Kiyoko told you about me?" I mumbled. He looked up from his hands and thought for a second.

"Almost everything. There's a couple things she doesn't wish to tell me but other than that she's been open with me," he replied.

"Oh, do you want me to fill in the gaps?" I asked. He immediately shook his head.

"She didn't tell me for a reason. I don't want to get that information unless she makes the conscious decision to tell me," he replied softly. I pulled the blanket closer to me. "If I can ask, why did you pretend that you were from here?"

I let my head sink deeper into the pillow. "I was scared. I had no way of contacting the League, no idea how I got here, no idea how to get out of here. I thought you guys would realize I was a villain if I didn't keep up an act of pretending to be this 'Aizawa' girl. I have wanted posters everywhere in my universe, so I figured someone would figure out eventually. But for the time being I had to buy time by not being suspicious. I wasn't very good at it because I had no idea who I was supposed to be," I replied. I rubbed my arm under the blanket and flinched at the sudden pain. He looked at me as if to ask what was wrong.

I took my arm out from under the blanket to see there was a good sized rub burn from the rope. Todoroki saw and got up, grabbing an alcohol pad and bandages. He walked over to me. I sat up and reached for the alcohol pad. He pulled it away from me.

"Don't worry," he said softly, preparing the bandage.

"I can do it myself. I'm not stupid," I muttered. He tore open the alcohol package.

"I know you can, but I insist. Trust me," he spoke even softer. He went to grab my arm and out of fear and reflex, I flinched and backed away. He looked at me with those knowing eyes. I looked down and held out my arm. He gingerly pulled it towards him and lightly wiped the pad on the exposed skin on my bicep. I felt the sting of the pad but kept silent as he cleaned my wound. He bandaged my arm delicately.

As he retracted his hands I realized how nice it felt, to have someone else help me fix up my wounds for once. He examined my arm and well being before standing up. "Better?"

I nodded. I stayed sitting up and wrapped the blanket over me. There was a knock at the door and Todoroki got up to answer it. Three boys appeared and made their way in. Kirishima sat on the ground and Bakugou sat next to him. Midoriya sat on the coffee table and Todoroki sat on the couch next to me. Bakugou now had a white bandage on his face from where I cut him.

"I feel like this is an intervention," I scoffed, smiling a little. If the room got even a little more serious I felt like I was going to lose it.

"We just wanted to check up on you, see how you're doing," Midoriya said. "It must be hard not knowing where you are or how to get home."

"I'm having the time of my life honestly. Everyone here has been such a peach, especially Blasty right there," I chucked. 

"Tch, guess it doesn't matter where you're from. You always have a mouth, don't ya?" Bakugou asked me. I stared icily at him.