Chapter 57

Kiyoko Misaki's pov

I lay on the ground in the kitchen, just going through Kiyoko's phone. I saw more photos of the class and I took an interest in her photo gallery. There were a lot of screenshots social media posts that made absolutely no sense. And there were photos of the class and a couple videos. My interest got the best of me as I tapped on one of the videos.

"Nonono this'll be awesome, trust me," Kaminari yelled from the upper ledge of the building. It looked like they were in the courtyard. Sero, Ashido, and Bakugou were there as well. Kirishima was on the other side of the ledge facing Kaminari. Bakugou stood off to the side muttering something, looking pissed.

"It'll be like trapeeze!" Sero yelled. I heard Kiyoko chuckle behind the camera. "But like mixed with Tarzan."

There was a long piece of Sero's tape at the top. He shot two more pieces that connected to the beam-like connector tape at the top. The two both got a hold of their respective piece of tape and clung on.

"Bakugou aren't you gonna do something about this?" I heard Kiyoko say behind the camera. He shrugged his shoulders. He looked back up at the two.

"I told Kirishima that if he goes through with this he's a dumbass. But he said it would work. So I just said I wasn't going to take them to Recovery Girl when he broke his neck," he grumbled.

"Okay okay, ready?" Kaminari asked. Kirishima nodded. They both jumped and swung towards each other. They yelled in joy as they flew across the evening sky. Their screams of joy soon turned to screams of terror when they realized they were headed straight for each other. They yelled and there was quite the noise when they collided. They groaned in pain as they hung in the sky.

They both attempted to get down, but as they struggled they realized that they had truly gotten themselves into a predicament. "Uh, we're having trouble," Kirishima yelled to the four down below.

"Of course you're having trouble! The tape is sticky dumbass! I told you!" Bakugou yelled up to them.

"Oh he's right," Kaminari said quietly to Kirishima.

"Don't worry, I got this!" Ashido yelled. She took a step up and shot a line of acid at the tape.

"Nonono wait!" I heard Kiyoko yell behind the camera. The camera shifted, but I could still see the two hanging up when the acid hit. The two began to fall and they screamed.

A quarter a second after they screamed, the video cut off. I snorted and laughed watching the video. I watched a couple more videos of them just messing around and seeing photos of them being teenagers. That was until one photo caught me attention. Well, a couple actually.

There was a picture of Todoroki in her room, sitting at her desk. It looked like he was in the middle of explaining something. The next, he looked at the camera, like he just realized it was being pointed at him. The next he got up, reaching out for the camera. Next, a blurry picture of Kiyoko laughing and grabbing for the camera. After that, a photo of the both of them, the camera still held by Todoroki. She was laughing a lot and Todoroki had a triumphant smirk on his face. The last in the sequence was another photo of them. This time, Todoroki had planted a kiss on her cheek and Kiyoko was blushing and smiling.

I couldn't help but smile a little bit, seeing them genuinely happy. Maybe, just maybe, I could be happy like that one day. Be happy with the League and find someone who I want to be happy with. She seemed so comfortable with everyone here. It truly was amazing to me.

It suddenly dawned on me. Why Todoroki was confused by the way I addressed him. Why he looked so upset the night he came into my room. Why he looked so devastated when I treated him like everyone else in this class.