Chapter 50

Kiyoko Misaki's pov

I shot up as a sudden noise went off. I analyzed my surrounding and began to mildly panic.

"What the hell?" I muttered. I saw a phone and shut off the alarm coming from it. I looked at it. It had a picture of a couple kids as it's background. I looked closer. I was one of those kids.

It asked for a passcode. I wonder...

I typed in my phone passcode and it unlocked. "Maybe Toga messed with my lock screen before I ended up here," I muttered. I scrolled through my contacts to text Kurogiri. But I didn't see him. I didn't know a single contact in here.

I got out of the bed and started to look around. A uniform was sitting on a dresser. I examined it carefully. A UA uniform. I searched around for more clues on my location. A bunch of notebooks and sketchbooks. All the books had my given name on them, but the family name Aizawa. As I snooped around a bit more there was a knock at my door. I jumped and looked for somewhere to hide.

"Kiyoko?" I heard. Shit. They know I'm here. "I have a question."

I slowly opened the door to see a familiar face. The girl from the sports festival. From the summer camp. From the attack at USJ. My eyes widened. Oh god.

I'm in UA.

She's going to tell them I'm here. I'm going to get arrested again. This is it, this is how I die. I started planning my obituary when she began talking once again.

"Hey, I was wondering if you were going to make breakfast this morning. I wanted to try out a new recipe for everyone but if you were making it that's alright."

She thinks I'm a student.

"No no, breakfast is all yours," I said a little breathlessly. It felt it impossible to keep my cool. I had no idea what the hell was happening. All I knew is if I didn't want to be imprisoned. I would be whoever I needed to be.

"Are you okay? You look a little anxious," she said. I shook my head.

"Nope I'm good. Just didn't sleep well," I replied. I closed the door in her face and quietly groaned. I took a minute to gather my surroundings and think of a plan. I had no way to contact the League. No way of getting out of here. No way of knowing who I'm supposed to be impersonating.

Until I gather more information, I just need to fake it. I can probably get some information that way. If people get suspicious, avoid them or faint.

I looked at the uniform and put it on. As I slipped on some shoes I found, I looked in the mirror. I was not a fan of the skirt. I found a hairbrush and brushed out my hair. I walked out of my room and looked around for the next place to go. I saw an elevator and headed towards it. I took it to the main floor and saw a couple people down there already.

"Good morning Kiyoko!" A boy smiled at me. Midoriya. Does he not remember the Hirota incident? The lineup? The summer camp?

"Good morning Midoriya," I smiled back. More people began filing down and hellos and greeting were given left and right. Nobody said anything or had any look of suspicion on their face. That was until he came down.

I sat at the table when I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped and got ready to defend myself. The heterochromatic boy backed up a little. That's Todoroki Shoto, according to Dabi.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I just came to say good morning," he said. He put his hands on my shoulders as I stayed in the chair. I looked at him.

'I hope everything's alright'

"Good morning Todoroki. It's okay, just not much sleep is all," I smiled. He gave me an odd look and tapped his temple. I tapped my temple back. He gave me another odd look and eventually leaned down and got close to my ear.