Chapter:9

Have you people seen Bts new mv on OMG, they went hard on that beat, choreography and song....The best part is that have you guys seen sugar, world wide handsome and dance monster... They are slowly creeping up to be one of the dance liners in the group... Not to mention how thoes nipples keep slapping me in the face like JK's foot god DAMN.. I can't wait until the next mv release It's going to be epic..Anyways without further or do let's get it.

*JIMIN POV*

"Look here. There is no way I am dating Jungkook" I said crossing my arms. How the hell did they get that from that. It's like I kept clinging on him like thoes bitch at school.

"Oh come on Jimin. You called him Hot Guy and always getting so surprise when seeing him, it's obvious you've got a crush on him, not to mention how Chloe and Taehyung were keeping it a secret which meant it was that important" Miyako replied with an oh-so smug look.

"I didn't know complimenting a person meant you loving them, and what secret are you talking about. It wasn't a secret to begin with -" I was going to respond again when I heard my mom fangirl scream in the back and ran over to the guy, trying to make him comfortable while asking him obnoxious questions.

"Say sweety when were you guys going out" My mother asked, excitedly talking to him. What we aren't going out, I mentally answered thinking that if I say it out loud it won't make a difference especially to my mom. Once she founds a prey she don't let it get away.

"By the way mochi. You do know Jungkook likes you don't you" Taehyung muttered.

I was quiet for a sec there. Jungkook likes me. I know he loves to tease and trouble me a lot, but I thought that was just all. I didn't stop to think he likes me. Then that mean that time-

"I think It's perfect. You look really hot in it, like you could seduce someone which is me" he said pointing to his self.

"Tech whatever. You should take a picture. It would lost longer to fill your undying thirst" I rolled my eyes.

"My thirst can only be fill if your forever by my side".

PAUSE! That's the moment I thought he was just joking with me. So that meant that he confesses. And I reject him! Why does my heart feels so heavy inside?

Jungkook likes me. Th-that's. That makes me some sourt of relief, bubbly and happy. Wait what the hell! Relief? Bubbly? Happy? Just because of that guy hell no.

Psh and thinking that he likes me, I must have hit my head on something before I came down here. There is no way that arrogant, annoying and foolish person would like anyone. I gaze over at him who was looking at me and shift his eyes somewhere else. Hm, yeah right like hell that's true.

"You guys can't fool me, good one" I said. He was going to open his mouth to say something but I beat him to it" I'm tired. Since you guys saw that I'm okay, you can go now. It's already getting late and I don't want to keep you here too long" I replied and hurriedly went off to my room to escape that pressurized situation.

*AUTHOR'S POV*

"I'm really sorry" Mrs Park bow down, sighing in the process.