Chapter:25

*JIMIN POV*

Argh!!

First thing in the damn morning, instead of being woken up by the alarm clock, I was rather woken by something quite out of the unsual. Jungkook and I getting married, and having a family. Park Jimin what the hell kind of dream is that.

I groan and hopped from out of my bed, my eyes lazy as I sauntered into my bathroom. I stretched my arms, feeling my bones cracking in different places, and went to turn on the faucet. I finish rinsing my face, and gaze up at the mirror. Seeing my reflection, my face grimace in disgust. I shook my head, and took the towel to wipe the small pebbles of dew. My eyes catch a glimpse of a picture, in shock I quickly shifted towards it. Screaming in fright.

W-Why the heck am I seeing Jungkook in the mirror.

"What has gotten into you, you idiot! Shut your damn mouth, you have been shouting since you were in your sleep!" My mom barked as she burst through the door, face fumed.

"M-mom" I stuttered, it was embarrassing so I looked away. Why is this happening to me?

"Chim. I'll tell you what, hurry and get yourself ready then come down for something to eat. Besides, It's my day off" She beamed, eyes sparkling.

"D-Day off. Why? Aren't you C.E.O, the most important person of the company who manages everything" Jimin said, eyebrows furrowed.

Mrs Park rolled her eyes.
"Being C.E.O doesn't mean I have to turn a workaholic" Mrs Park scoffed.

"Well you have no choice anyway".

"Let's sit and have a chat Chim" My brows knited, face bent at her words. Chat? Why do I think It's something I don't want to hear. Nonetheless, I followed behind her. Seeing the table, my mouth gape in shock.

"Mom, I think you went overboard again" Jimin whined.

" It's been long since I have gotten a day off, let me enjoy myself would yah" She chirped and hurried to sit.

"Sure" I uttered, voice grumpy.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Now that you are relaxed, I'll proceed to ask you my question. Are you and Jungkook dating?".

I choked on the rice, histerically coughing, fighting to grab my glass full of water. As I was Finally able capture it in my hand, I gulped it down, signing in relief. I thought I was going to die in the stupidest way possible. I gave my mom a sharp glare.

"Why so suddenly?" I asked simply and she chuckled.

"You should marry him, he would make the perfect husband. And from what I've seen, you like him don't you? Why are you not confessing? You are such a stupid son, what if he fall in love with someone else. Jimin, I would be upset if you let someone else steal Jungkook from you. When did you grow so dumb boy" She kept rambled on, but I choose to ignore her and went to answer instead.

"It's not that I am scared or don't want to be with him. I do l-l-lo, anyway. It's just that, I am quite new to these stuff. Although It's normal for these feelings to appear for the person you care about. But- Why do you know all this, did you-".