Back to LAX

Chapter 2

And just like that 5 years of my life is gone jut like that, I get into the cab and look out the window. Trying to clear my mind of seeing the only boy I have ever loved and that girl. "So where are we off too tonight young girl" I look up at the driver, the airport please. " no problem" he says. He then asked me " rough night". I chuckle and reply with a soft yes. I explain to the driver what happened and what went down at the apartment tonight. He looks at me through his mirror and frowns. "I'm sorry" he says. I smile back at him and let him know that it's okay. Once we make it to the airport I smile and thank him. I get out of the cab with my luggage and look at the airport, I take a deep breath and walk inside. I walk over to where you buy your tickets. It says the next flight to LA is at 3am, it is already 1am so i book at flight. I put my bags through baggage and walk up inside security. Once I get into my terminal I check to see if Charli is still awake.

Sister🥰

D; Hey Charli, your probably not up. But my flight is at 3am so I'm going to be around LA at 7am, I love you heaps, I can't wait too see you, love dix

C; Hey Dix, me and chase will be there at 7am to pick you up. Safe travels, I love you💗

I smile as I receive the message from Charli. I can't wait to see my sister. I haven't seen her since Christmas and it was already May 14th. I didn't get to see Charli much as I moved across the country with griffin when I was 16. Yes that seems like a young age but I did online school and griffin had got a job and was going to go to college. We had our whole future planned out .

I got onto my phones notes and find where me and griffin wrote about our future.

Dixie and Griffins Future❤️

1. Move Across the country✅
2. Finish college
3. Travel the world
4. Buy a house
5. Get married
6 have cuteass babies
A loud voice over the loud speaker starts talking "flight 1234 to LAX is now boarding, please go to your boarding gate" shit it's already 3am, I grab my backpack and head to the boarding gates. I walk to my seat and sit down, I don't remember much from the flight as I slept most of it.

I woke up and I had hoped it was just all a bad dream. But it real and there was nothing I could do about it, I turned my head and look out the window.

7:10am

7:10am

"This is your captain, we have landed in LAX the time Is currently 7:10am. Thank you for flying with Tok tik airlines, we hope to see you soon.

I grab my stuff and head to to the exit of the doors, I walked off the plane and walked to go pick up my luggage. I pulled out my phone and messaged Charli to tell her I'm here. I turn around and that's when I see her and Chase filming a tik tok, honestly I'm not suprised. I decided to run into the middle of there tik tok and surprise her. I just into the video and as soon as she saw me she gave me a big hug. "Oh my gosh dix it's so good too see you, I'm sorry about everything" I squeezed her tighter letting the tears run down my cheek.

Charlis POV

this was the most hurt I had seen my sister, her eyes were red and puffy from all the crying she had been doing, and the black bags underneath her eyes showed she hadn't slept properly. Seeing her this hurt made me feel so bad, I hugged her a tight as I could.

Back to Dixie's POV

We broke off our hug and I look at her and kissed of her the forehead, I have missed you so much charls. She smiled " same dix". I saw chase and I ran up to hi, and gave him the biggest hug, it's so good too see you again, I'm suprised Charli hasn't killed you yet, he chuckles and says I'm suprised as well. Charli rolls her eyes and grabs my luggage. We all walk out the door laughing.

The next thing I knew was all these bright lights flashing in my face and people yelling at us and asking questions, of course the paparazzis had followed them here, they were tik tok hottest duo. I wasn't used to the Hollywood rush yet. I knew Charli had 20 million followers on tik tok and that was about it, I didn't have the app myself. We got into the car and we set off for my new home, the hype house.