thats my baby

Chapter 12

Hii y'all, I just want to say a big thanks for 1k reads it honestly means the world to me, it started it for fun and I didn't expect anyone to see it, but I just wanna thank everyone of you, i love you all and stay safe💕💖

me and nick made out for a couple of hours. Im glad he was so accepting and sweet of my choice. I felt safe around him since the day I met him. I don't deserve him. It was already around 3am and nick had fallen asleep and I was laying there in his arms looking at him. Wow I really got blessed. I slowly went to sleep. I woke up with nick making a tik Tok out of the balcony. I smiled and put on one of his jumpers and walked out on the balcony. He was filming and I walked up to him and hug him from behind and he look down at me and placed a soft kiss on my lips and he finished the tik tok. Be posted in an captioned it "that's my baby💕 @dixiedamelio"

He lifted me up and placed me on the balcony railing, I laughed and he held on to me tight so I wouldn't slip. I wrapped my arms around his neck and and put his arms around my waist. I pulled out my phone and took a photo of nick holding on to me right. I decided to put it on my Instagram story and put the text "baby boy💞" I posted it and I had already seen my follower count was 100k which was crazy. nick lifted me now and push me against the raking softly. He gave me a soft kiss and then hugged me. It was sweet. I had never felt this safe with a guy before. 

We went inside and he checked his tik Tok, in 20 minutes it already had over 100 million views. He went into the bathroom and I quickly put on some shorts. I checked my phone and my tik Tok gained a huge following.

comments;

nicklover: don't cry don't cry don't cry

nickfan101: she's so pretty

Charlixchase: aw they are so cute

Randomgirl101: ew why her nick could do better

Reply's to randomgirl101

Ilovenick: she's so beautiful go away

Back to normal;

I liked all the positive comments, and then when I saw the comment about me not being good enough for nick it made me sad. Maybe I wasn't good enough for him. I looked at him and he was perfect. Perfect hair, perfect smile, laugh body. I look at myself in the mirror in nicks room and i was looking at all my insecurities. That's when I felt him. He wrapped his arms around me and whispers into my ear. "Your perfect" he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. I take a photo for my Instagram

I post the photo on my Instagram, I caption the photo

I post the photo on my Instagram, I caption the photo. "He's the one for me🤞🏼💞" I laugh as he starts to walk out the bedroom door and down stairs with me. we get down stairs and he places me on the counter and he leaves a soft kiss on my lips. I felt the butterflies in my stomach. he starts to make pancakes and I message Charli, Addison and avani on our new group chat
Av: Avani
A: Addison
C: charli

girls💖🤞🏼

C: Dixie the pixie are you up yet
A: aw that's cute hahah
Av; dixxxxxxxx we miss you bae
D: hi bebs I'm up, nicks making me breakfast
C: Awww we saw your recent on Instagram
A: y'all are cute dix
Av; very cute I'm happy for you both
D: thanks girlys, so lots of stuff has happened since you guys left so when you get back we all need to go out
Av: yess ma'am
D: anyways I will FaceTime you all later, I love you girlys, stay safe💗
A: i love you too dix💞
Av; I love you heaps bebs❤️
C: I love you sometimes Dixie the pixie
c: I'm joking I love you all the time💘

I turn off my phone, I really miss them. I met avani and Addison the other day but they are already like my sisters, we have all been texting non stop. Charli has a good group of friends and I'm glad they are my friends. I turned off my phone and nick turned around and looked at me. He smiled and he said, "Dixie did you know you are beautiful" I smile and wipe away the tear that fell down my cheek. He came over to be and hugged me and kissed me and said why are you crying baby girl. After seeing that hate comment this morning I kinda got worried, I finally said "I don't deserve you nick" he smiled and responded "baby girl, you are the most gorgeous woman I have seen, I don't deserve you" he wiped away my tears and kissed my forehead. He was the most genuine man I had been with. He finished making the pancakes and he set out items to put onto, he put whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles which made me giggle and I put on whipped cream and chocolate chips. I took a photo and put it on my Snapchat. We were eating and talking and I felt nicks hand rest on my leg. It sent shivers all up my body.

Nick POV:

This girl is so beautiful, like how. Whenever I see her I have to feel her and I have to be around her, she's my drug and I will never leave her.

Back to Dixie.

Nick looked at me and said, so I have a surprise. I smiled and asked what is. "So I don't know if you know our friend Bryant, but he takes everyone's photos. And he didn't go on holiday with the rest of us and he wanted to take pictures of us if that okays." I smiled. That's more than okay. He kisses me and I allowed his tongue to slip into my mouth and the kiss deepens. Every time he kissed me I felt safe and. Felt like the most special girl in the world.