Im too in love with you to lose you

Chapter 38

3 days later. (Tuesday)

Still nothing, not texts back, nothing. I don't know if he's okay or if he's hurt or anything. I haven't eaten in 3 days and I don't plan of eating. I've stayed in bed in his hoodie watching my phone waiting for his message to come up, but nothing. I let Addison, Avani, Charli, Nessa, Mads and Olivia in once, but that was because they wouldn't leave, I loved them but I needed him and he wasn't here.

(Thursday)

"DIXIE WHAT THE FUCK"

"Charli stop yelling at me"

"You haven't been eating at all"

"I'm not hungry"

"Dixie Jane I swear, don't you dare fall back into old habits"

"I won't charli I'm fine, I'm just not hungry"

"Dixie look, I love you so much but you can't live like this. We don't know when he's going to be back okay. He's going through a lot right now, he's mom needed him and he left okay, look we are all worried about you, so please just eat something for me" charli said with a tear running down her cheek

"Fine char, I will" I pulled her in for a hug and I wiped her tears away

3 hours later

I got up for the first time today and went to the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror, my hair was messy, there was sleep bags under my eyes from lack of sleep and I was in Nicks hoodie still. I showed a day ago only because Addison forced me into the shower.

Friday Night

The girls came into my room,

"We brought pizza dix" nessa said while giving me a hug

They all sat on nick and i's bed and we ate the pizza and talked, they helped me get my mind of everything, and occasionally I would check my phone to see if I had got a new message from nick, but nothing. It had almost been a week and I missed him more than anything. The girls all fell asleep in my room with me, it made me feel safe but not as safe as nick did, I loved these girls more than anything though.

Saturday:

1 week.

Sunday:

Monday:

Tuesday:

Wednesday:

Thursday:

Tonight I snuck out of my room and got into my car, I didn't really know where I was going, but I was tired and crying and I needed that get out of my room. Before thinking about it, I was driving to the place where Nick asked me to be his girlfriend. I parked the car and got out. I sat in the place and cried for a bit, I fell asleep. I was mentally tired and I missed him.

Friday:

All the days were the same on repeat, I would wake up check my phone, no text messages. I was showering this week and I got dressed, but still into nicks clothes. So I didn't have to go out I did my meetings online. I still felt empty and lonely without him and he was the only thing that was on my mind. I missed his touch on my body, his smell and the way his lips felt against mine. The girls came over and everyone always came in to check on me.