lets go to the beach

Chapter 23

The movie had finished, and we were just talking to each other. Then charli said "I wanna go to the beach" I looked at her, wait are you serious? "Yeah we haven't been in ages" I looked and nick and he seemed keen. Mom, dad did you want to come. My mom smiled "no sweetie you four go have fun" I give my mom and dad a hug and we head upstairs. I put on a red bikini with a crop top and shorts on. I pack a back with a jumper, towels and a blanket for tonight. and nick puts on some shorts and a top on. And I put all Nicks extra stuff in my bag. We head downstairs and get into my car, nick offered to drive for me. Charli and chase get into the back.

At the beach

We got to the beach and we all set out our towels and left our beach bags there. We got and take some Instagram photos, and then we all go into the water for a swim. Me and nick went out and he holds on to me. He holds onto me and starts to kiss me. He starts to kiss my neck slowly and he leaves marks all over he turns around so my back is face the shore and he placed his hands on my ass and starts to kiss the top of my boobs. I laugh and he smiles. We swim around for a bit. Charli and chase were taking more Instagram photos and they asked me to take a few for them. Nick was holding on to me the whole time.

It was starting to get dark and nick wanted a Instagram photo in the ocean so he picked me up and we walked to the ocean to take it. I took a few shots and we walked back to our towels. It was starting to get cold me and nick were cuddling and kissing to keep each other warm. I sat up and posted to my Instagram

Like by @nickaustin and 1345683 others

@dixiedamelio: I'm back home❤️

Comments

@nickaustin: baby girl💍
@addisoneasterling: i miss you so much bae, you look gorgeous❤️🥺
@avani: hot bitch, I miss you already🥺😍
@daisykeech: bod dix🤩
@charlidamelio: I took these🤤🥰
@lilhuddy: cool kid🤡
@brycehall: Addison misses you more than she misses me:(🤣
@kiocyr: best friend even doe your annoying

@nickaustin: baby girl💍@addisoneasterling: i miss you so much bae, you look gorgeous❤️🥺@avani: hot bitch, I miss you already🥺😍@daisykeech: bod dix🤩@charlidamelio: I took these🤤🥰@lilhuddy: cool kid🤡@brycehall: Addison misses you more than s...

@charlidamelio: back home with my homies @lilhuddy @dixiedamelio @nickaustin 🌴💘

comments...