home sweet home

Chapter 22

3am
"Dixie wake up" "baby girl" I slowly wake up to Nick whispering and touching me to wake up. What's wrong baby I look at him while rubbing my eyes. "We are going to Connecticut to see your parents today" I sit up so fast. Shit I forgot. "We need to hurry so chase can wake up charli without waking up the others. Carry me beb. I open my arms out and he lifts me up. I wrap my legs around him and he supports my back. He picks up my phone so I don't forgot it. He walks out.

C: chase N: Nick D: Dixie

C: *laughs* damelio is tired and looking like a two year old baby
D: shut up huddy
N: she's precious

I kiss nicks cheek and he walks down the hallway to my room, "baby we need to pack your clothes" he places me on the bed and gives me a kiss. I walk into my closest and nick holds on to my waist giving me cheek kisses.

I keep on the fresh Calvin Klein bra and put a crop top over the top, Nick doesn't let go of my waist. I put down my track pants from last night and I put on fresh new ones, nick keeps kissing my cheeks, he was the sweetest and most thoughtful person. I put on Nike socks and Air Force ones, and I grab an oversized denim jacket. I had my matching necklace still on from the other day.

 I had my matching necklace still on from the other day

(This is the fit)

I pack a few more outfits and shoes and put them into my suitcase. I put on some light makeup as nick attempts to straighten my hair. I curl my eyelashes, push on mascara and lip gloss on. I pack everything I need. I grab my MacBook and nick starts to vlog for his Channel.

N: good morning y'all
He sits on my bed and I sit on his lap
N: today me, Dixie, chase and charli are travelling to Connecticut to see Dixie and Charlis parents.
I kiss nick on the cheek as he continued to talk.
N: so we have to leave in about 30 minutes, Dixie is excited she's just very tired. Do you wanna say anything Dixie
D: my boyfriend is cute
Nick laughs and he kisses my cheek.
N:I will vlog our day and see how we go

I put all my extra stuff into my backpack and I wheel my suitcase out the door. Nick walks into his room and grabs his suit case and backpack. We walk down the stairs and chase and charli are cuddling and kissing on the couch. before we leave charli and chase make a cute tik Tok, and then all made a tik Tok together for the hype house tik Tok account. It was already 4am and nick had called the Uber.

The Uber arrived and we put our luggage into the car. Chase sat in the front, I sat in the middle and Nick and charli were on each side of me. Chase reached his hand back and charli was holding on to it. Me and nick cuddled the whole trip to the airport and he was kissing my forehead and interlocking my fingers with his.

LAX Airport

We arrived at the airport and we got our stuff out of the car. Nick held my hand and charli and chase walked in front of us. We got pass check in and we went through security. It was around 5am and charli was coffee deprived, so we walked to dunkin donuts and got coffee. Which is what we practically do every morning. We walked to our terminal and sat down. Charli was little miss grumpy, but chase knew how to make her laugh in the mornings. I don't even know how he does it. We were sitting first class and me and nick were sitting next to each other and charli and chase were next to each other. Me and nick just talked the whole flight. His smile really knew how to Brighten my day. The last time I was on a plane my heart had just got broken, but now it was different. He really saved me from a dark place. I hold his hand and before we know it we arrive to Connecticut.

We slowly exit the plane and we go to pick up our bags and luggage. Charli got a message from our mom. Charli started to get excited. "Mom and dad are here" she said. We got our bags and when we saw our mom and dad we ran up to them so fast. I dropped my bags and ran into our parents arms. We all had a group hug and our mom started to cry which made me start to cry. The boys grabbed me and Charlis bag. Our parents gave nick and chase a hug.

N: Nick D: Dixie M: Marc H: heidi

H: Dixie baby you look all grown up
D: I missed you mom
M: my baby is grown up
H: Nick is so good to finally meet you
N: nice to meet you too Heidi.
Nick was holding onto my waist and he wiped my tears away. I gave my dad a big hug.
D: I missed you so much dad
M: I missed you more my little girl

We walked to our parents car and we put all our bags into the car. Charli and chase sat in the back of the car, me and nick sat in the middle section and our mom and dad were in the front. CHARLI, "DIXIE" we get to see the dogs. "Oh my gosh, shit I'm so excited"
H: charli damelio, was that a swear word I heard
We all laugh
Ch: sorry momma

We get back to the house and I literally run to see the dogs, nick laughs as me and chases after me. We get inside the house and our the good childhood memories come back, the house smells the same and still looks the same.

H: lunch will be ready at 12:30,
I checked the time and it was around 11:45. I took nick upstairs and took him into my room. I hadn't been in here for months. We places our suitcases down and he push my onto the bed. He started to kiss me softly and play with my hair. "I love seeing you happy baby, you deserve to be happy" nick knew how to make me smile. I kissed him passionately so I wouldn't start balling my eyes out. "You are beautiful don't let anyone tell you anything else bebs". We just cuddled in my room and mom called down from the kitchen. Me and nick get up and he holds my hand as we walk down the stairs. Chase and charli were already sitting at the table. Me and nick sat down across from chase and charli. Charli and chase were being all lovey dovey with each other. I thought it was the cutest thing ever. I loved seeing charli so happy. It made me smile. She never failed to make me smile.

Mom had prepared a lunch for us. Being surrounded by the people I loved and cared about made me happy. These last couple weeks have been the best weeks and the most happiest I have been in over 6 years. I really had fallen for nick, head over heels for him. I don't know if he feels the same way about me yet. But he really was the one for me. I finished lunch and we all sat down as a family to watch a movie. Mom and dad were sitting together on the couch. They looked so stress free and so happy. Chase was laying down on the other couch and charli laid down beside them. They looked happy. I sat down and nick laid down resting his head on my stomach. I played with his hair and gave him soft kisses on the lips. He kept looking up at me. I tried to play it off and pretend I didn't notice.

Heidi POV

Dixie and charli were happy with nick and chase, I looked at Marc and he looked so proud of his daughters which made me smile. I had battled a sickness and my girls had each other and never failed to give up. I'm so proud of them. Charli and chase had been dating for around 6 months but their fans found out around December. Dixie's previous relationship didn't go so well and I knew it was going to be like that but she was happy at the time and I didn't want to ruin that for her. She was going through a hard time and he was there for her, but she just grew out of him. I'm proud of my daughters

H: I'm proud of them
M: same honey
H: they are beautiful young girls
M: they really are.

Back to Dixie POV

I had been playing with nicks hair and playing with his hands interlocking fingers with mine. My life was complete. I had an amazing group of friends, I was with my family and the most supportive boyfriend.