Dont give up

Chapter 29

1 month later

Nick POV

Addison had finally woken up around 3 weeks ago,  she didn't remember much at the time but it's starting to all flood back into her memory. But Dixie on the other hand. Nothing. She looked the same as she did last week. I missed her everyday. At this point everyone was dragging me home from the hospital. I would go days without eating or showering. I needed to be near her I just can't leave her.

I check my phone and see that the paparazzi have wrote a article on what happened.

BREAKING NEWS

Tik Tok stars Addison Rae and Dixie Damelio have been in a serious car accident

Tik Tok stars Addison Rae and Dixie Damelio have been in a serious car accident. Luckily both girls are still alive. Addison has finally woken up from her coma, but Dixie has not. Hoping the best for both girls.

Nick:

It was bullshit, why did this happen to Dixie. The person that hit them is completely fine, not hurt done but my poor girlfriend that didn't do any right wrong is laying her in a hospital bed in a coma. Charli isn't doing well. Chase said she doesn't get out of bed unless he forces her too. Addison is heartbroken that dixie is like this. And everyone in the house has been quite on social media. Our fans were starting to worry so I did what Dixie would want me to do. I set up my phone and took a deep breath. I pressed to go on live. Everyone joined fast I had over 20k people join me in a span of 5 minutes.

N: Nick

N: uhm hey guys, I just wanted to come on here and apologies to you all. Lots has been going on. As you know Dix and Addi were in a horrible car accident and were both in comas. Addison has finally worken up but Dixie has not. Uhm I guess you could say I feel heart broken, lost, shattered. I'm in love with Dixie and seeing her like this is harder than anything. Anyways I love y'all thank yo for joining.

Comments from the live:

nixieship: omg no no no ily
Nickbby: nick I'm so sorry
Luvanthony: love you bro
dixiebebs: nooo I'm in tears
Charlidamelio: I love you nick, give her a hug for me please

I turned off the phone and laid on the bed next too Dixie. I held her hand and fell asleep.

Dixie Coma POV

I heard every word, every word and it's breaking me. I can't wake up and I don't know why. Maybe it will be easier on him if I just die. He could move on. I hear the pain and heartbreak in his voice. I love you Nick Austin

I look and see my friend kate, she had passed away around 6 years ago. I was in a magical place. It was some type of garden. It was peaceful and calm.

"Kate, hey it's me dixie"

She turned around and she had a white dress on and angel wings and a halo

"Dixie what are you doing here so young" she looked at me confused

"It's not your time to leave earth, nick needs you, your sister, your parents, Addison everyone needs you Dixie" she said as she pulled me in for a hug

I looked at her confused "I want to stay here, nick deserves move than this, I can't wait ,i keep seeing this light but it feels like it's getting further away!

"No I'm not letting you stay here dixie, I love you but they need you. Don't stop fighting until you reach for that light. Wake up dixie. She hugged me and said

"Remember Dixie don't stop fighting, until we meet again angel"

Kate disappears and I'm left in the darkness again. Come on dixie wake up I say to myself

I hear nick crying which gives me move motivation

"Dixie, wake up. I need you more than anything"

I keep reaching for that white light, I hear Kate's voice. "Come on dixie you can do it" I get closer and closer and finally I open my eyes. My eyes adjust to the light and Nick is laying on my chest crying.

"Nick" I say softly

He looks up at me shocked

"Dixie?, your awake"

IM SO SORRY I HAVNET UPLOADED ANYTHING, ILY💖

If y'all are confused by this basically Dixie is in a coma and can hear everything going around her. The part where her friend Kate comes in, Dixie has a dream in her coma that she went to heaven and saw Kate, kate told her to keep fighting because everyone on earth still needs her. "The light" is basically the lights on the hospital room and the closer she gets to "the light" the more closer she is to wake up.