Birthday

Chapter 39

Dixie's Birthday.

It had been one week since Nick had came back, and everything felt perfect again. I turned over and and Nick wasn't in bed. I sat up and looked at the balcony, I got out of bed and walked outside. The morning breeze felt good against my skin. I turned around and I saw Nick holding waffles and and holding a little presents bag. I ran up to him and he placed the food and bag on the bed.

"Happy birthday baby girl" he said while I wrapped my legs around him

"Thank you lover"

He kissed me and placed me into the bed and handed me my food and the little bag. He sat down next to me and I opened the presents. I opened the bag and there was a little box. I opened the box and nick took it from me.

"So Dix, I love you and your the love of my life. This is a promise ring and I promise to never leave you, and always be there for you, and always love you. And I promise one day I will properly make you my wife"

Nick placed the ring on my finger.

"I love you Nick"

"And I love you Dix"

There was also a little matching necklace and he placed it around my neck. We stayed in bed for a few hours before we went downstairs.

Everyone game me presents which I didn't ask for, but they forced it.

"So we are gonna go out for Dixie's birthday, everyone be ready by 5pm" Thomas said to the whole group sitting in the living room.

"What do you wanna do today baby?"

"Take me to our spot lover?"

"Of course baby"

Me and nick walked upstairs and we go ready

(Birthday outfit #1)

We headed downstairs and into nicks car. He placed a hand on my thigh and kissed me before starting the car.

We drove up into the hills to get to our stop viewing the full city skyline.

"You know lover, when you were gone I came here and I felt better"

"I'm sorry baby" he frowned while holding my hand walking up to the spot

"It's okay, your mom needed you lover"

We sat down down and just talked and held each other.

I closed my eyes and Nick played with my hair, "I'm never gonna leave you again I promise dix"

"And I'm never gonna leave you ever Nick"

We spent a few hours there and then we walked back to the car. And Nick took me out for lunch. He made me smile all the time and I knew one day I was going to marry him.