Pool Day

Chapter 21

I wake up and I check the time, 10:35am. I look too turn around at nick and he wasn't in bed. I got up and put a jumper over my bra. I walk in and check nicks bathroom to see if he was in there, he wasn't so I walked out. I walked out of nicks room and I saw that Addison was alone in her bed so I walked in and jumped onto her bed under to blanket.

A: hey dix
D: hey addi, do you know where nick is
A: not sure, I woke up and Bryce wasn't in bed either.
D: oh well I get to spend time with my best friend

Addison laughed and gave me a hug. We just laid in bed and we just went on Tik Tok.

B: Bryce N: Nick

B: Addison baby are you up?
A: yeah bubs, I'm in here with Dixie
B: Nick dix is in my room with addi

We heard them walking up the stairs so me and Addison pulled out our phones to get a good Snapchat video. Bryce and nick walked into the room with Starbucks in there hands.

N: hi baby
D: hi bebs
Nick came over and gave me a kiss and handed me my Starbucks, he got me a large pink drink with a cake pop on the side.
D: thank you baby
N: it's okay I missed you this morning, by the way your mom called chase this morning and said our flight was going to be at 6am tomorrow
D: okay thank you baby
N: do you want to come back to bed
D: yeah I would love too

Addison and Bryce were kissing and hugging, we said bye to them and me and nick walked across to his room. Nick looked at me and gave me another kiss, "it's hot outside today baby did you want to go for a swim later" Yeah sure I would love too. Before everyone went for a swim me and nick cuddled in bed and watched alex, Addison and Charlis new video. Nick got changed into his bathers and I got changed into a little black bikini. I put an oversized shirt over and we walked down stairs. Charli, chase, Addison, Bryce, avani, Anthony, kouvr, Alex, daisy and Thomas we're already down stairs by the pool and into the open kitchen. Me and nick walked out and he was holding my hand. The music was playing out from the speakers and everyone was talking Instagram photos. The music stopped and we had a mini team meeting by the pool.

T: Thomas D: daisy

T: hey y'all just hold up for a second
Everyone looked at Thomas
T: so today and in the next couple of days we are going to have a few more people over to see if they want to join the hype house
D: so it's going to be tony and ondreaz the Lopez brothers Who are coming in a few days and larray who is coming over today
T: so larray is probably gonna arrive in the next couple of hours
we all listened and then the music got turned up again.

I gave nick a kiss then he jumped into the pool and went to go talk to the boys, I walked over to where all the girls were sitting and daisy joined us not long after. We were sitting on the sun beds. After a while of sitting and talking a felt water dripping on me, I turn around and nick was standing behind me. I kissed him and then he picked me up and put me over his shoulders, I was laughing. All the girls were laughing behind me and all the boys were still in the boy. Nick jumped in with me over his shoulders and once we reached the surface I was still laughing. I wrapped my legs around him and my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I rested my face onto his shoulders and he just walked around and he kept kissing my cheek. The water felt really nice, it wasn't as cold as last time probably because of the weather. I looked up and saw that Addison had got thrown into the pool by Bryce she was laughing at the same time. Charli and chase were cuddling on a sun bed and kouvr was sitting on the side of the pool talking to Alex while he was in the pool. Daisy and Thomas were talking Instagram photos.

I looked up as nick and he was looking at me
N: Dixie
D: Nick
N: your so beautiful without makeup.
D: thank you baby
N: like honestly I don't know what I did to deserve you
D: baby you deserve better than me, you mean the whole world to me
I still had my legs wrapped around nicks waist, and he put a hand on my cheek and gave me a kiss. We got out of the pool and everyone was talking and posting photos on there Instagram.