that time of the month

Chapter 9

I wake up still in nicks arms, he really was my safe place. I kiss him softly on the cheek and roll out of his warm inbrace. I was in my sports bra and little shorts so I grabbed one of nicks oversized hoodies. I quickly go to the bathroom to go toilet. Shit my period had started, I ran out of nicks room and ran next door to mine. I opened my still unorganised suitcase and pulled out a tampon, I quickly went to the bathroom again. I walked down stairs and saw Charli and chase making a TIk Tok, I said good morning and went into the kitchen. I made nick and myself a coffee and went upstairs. I opened nicks door and there he was standing on his balcony in just his boxers. Wow what a view. I put down the cups of coffee on the table and look back up at him.  "Hey sexy" I called out to him. He turned around and smirked at me. He looks so hot in his glasses and chains. He approached me and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. He whispers in my ear "you really turn me on when you wear my jumpers" this made my whole body tingle.  We lay in bed for a few more hours and just enjoy each other's company.

*a few hours later 10:30am*

he looks at me "so baby do we need to do anything today" I look at him, well actually could we go to the shops I just need to grab a few things. "Yeah of course" he gets up and gives me a kiss on my forehead. We go and get ready.

Dixie's outfit

Dixie's outfit

We met at the stairs again, he looks me up and down and licks his lips. Ugh when he does that it turns me on. "You look sexy as always" he kisses me lightly and grabs my hand and leads me down the stairs. He yells out "for whoever is listening me and dix are going to the shops" we get into his car and drive to Hollywood shops. We get out of the car and he holds my hand as we walk down the street. We walk into a convenience store and and I take the lead and go down to the palace where the tampons and pads are placed. I get embarrassed, and he notices. He kisses me on the forehead and says "don't be embarrassed dix it's okay" I grab what I need to we walk up to the front counter. The worker recognises nick and asks for a photo and takes the photo and pays for the tampons and pads which I didn't expect. We walk out of the store and I say, you didn't have to do that. He looks at me and smiles it's okay I wanted too, he kisses me on the forehead and interlocks my fingers with his.

We walk into the opposite direction to where the car is parked. We walk into In and Out, I smile and he says. I remember are few nights ago you saying how this is your favourite place to go and eat so here we are.

*flash back 2 days ago*

N= nick D= Dixie

N: we have been cuddling in bed for two hours
D: *smiles* Im enjoy it
N: next question, hmm. What's your favourite place to eat
D: hmm probably In and Out
N: I will remember that

*current time*

nick that's so sweet, I blush and give him a hug. He wraps hid arms around my waist and gives me a soft kiss on the cheek. We walk inside and go in line to order. Nick stands behind me and wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head on my right shoulder. We order our food and go sit down.

We get back to the house and everyone's suitcase is down starts ready to leave for the airport.