this feeling

Chapter 7

Me and nick leave the bathroom, I walk in front of him and he does a cheeky little slap on my ass. I turn around and smile at him. He stands there shirtless with his sweatpants low so you can clearly see his v line, his hair messy and his chains around his neck. I could really stare at this man all day long. Shit I have been thinking to myself for too long. I snap out of my thoughts and roll my eyes. I start running down the hall way. Nick quickly chases after me, I run into his room and jump into the bed under the blankets. He runs in and stands at the door looking at me.

Nicks POV

I chase after her, she made my heart beat out of my chest. I stand in the door way and I admire her. Her hair was all messy, she was wearing one of my oversized hoodies and not shorts under, she was perfect without even trying. I'm going to protect this girl no matter what happens.

Back To Dixie

Before I knew it nick had jumped onto the bed. He was on top of me without squashing me with his perfect body. He put one hand behind my head the other hand holding my face. He looks into my eyes "Dixie your beautiful" this made me tear up and tear rolls down my cheek and he wipes it away right away. I grab a hold of his face and kiss him softly, he kisses me back, I could get used to the feeling of his soft lips on mine. The kiss grew more passionate and my hands were running thought his hair. He had moved down and started kissing my neck softly. I don't know if I'm moving to fast but this feeling I feel for him feels right.
He lifts off my jumper and exposes my bra, it takes a minute to look at me and then he whispers "you are gorgeous baby girl". He kisses my lips again and his body is now resting onto of mine, it made me feel safe.

*phone ringing*

nick keeps kissing me, even more harder now, we try to ignore the phone but it won't stop ringing. Nick gets up and I sit up. He answers the phone.

Nick= n chase= c

C: hey bro
N: wassup
C: me and Charli are at dunkin did you wanna come with Dixie
I looked at him and I nodded my head
N: sure me and dix will be there soon

Nick then put the phone down and I stood up on the bed. He walked over to where I was standing and he stayed on the floor. I could now reach his lips without standing on my tippy toes, I gave him a kiss and he pulled me off the bed. I let him know I was gonna go get ready.

(Your outfit)

*30 minutes later*

*30 minutes later*

I closed my room door and walked down the stairs, I saw nick sitting on the couch look sexy as hell, I regret wanted to go out because I just want too look at him all day. He looked up and me and bit his lip. "Ready beautiful" I smile and say yes. On the way out he slaps my ass at this point my already used to it

Sorry y'all this is a short one! New chapter coming tonight💗🥰