Chapter 3: Workouts and Scope-outs

Tae's P.O.V

*unedited*

It's Friday morning, the day of the scoping mission with Kook and I'm pumped. I love a good scope-out, especially with Kook. I look over to his side of the room expecting to see him there but to my disappointment he's not there so I get out of bed and go to the kitchen to see Jin whipping up breakfast before him and Namjoon staring at him like the whipped man he is.

"Morning parents" I say hoping on the island counter

Both of them shift there gazes to me and scoff

"If I was your parent you wouldn't be so disrespectful, get off the counter I cook here!" Jin scolded

I roll my eyes and hop off, honestly I don't want to be on his bad side.

"Where's Kook? He wasn't there when I woke up and I wanna settle on a time to leave out."

"I saw him go to the gym this morning he's probably still down there" Namjoon replies while going around the counter and discretely smacking Jin on the ass and grabbing some water out of the fridge.

"Ok, and you talk about me being disrespectful when you two are going to have sex where we eat? Yea ok"  And with that I leave the two standing there blushing madly and make my way to the gym that we have in our house.

Yes we have a gym in our house. Why? Because we can.

I rush down the steps and go to the glass door that separates the hall from the gym and peak my head inside. The muscle bunny is indeed still working out.

I don't go inside the room just yet, however, I stand there taking the time to appreciate the way he looks. His eyes are closed and his hair is damp and sticking to his forehead and the shirt he's wearing is now outlining his muscles in just the right way. His joggers are making his thighs look thick and delicious. The sweat from his face is trailing down his neck and makes it's way down to his chest and holy shit I think I'm drooling. Look, I've had a small crush on JK for a while now and I've made small comments to him here and there but I've never tried anything because I know he's completely straight. Plus he's been dating Nayeon for almost a year now and I would never be a home wrecker. Unless he asked me to...

Wait, what?!

I snap out of my thoughts and finally open the door and enter the gym.

"Kook."

No response.

"KOOK!"

Still no response.

So I do what any rational person would do. I stand in-between his legs and shake him aggressively whilst yelling

"JUNG-FUCKING-KOOK!!"

He's so startled he grabs me and I fall forwards onto him, straddling his lap.

"What the fuck Tae?" He says panting and taking out his earplugs

"You couldn't hear me bitch"

"So you shake me?! If I didn't know what I was doing my arms could have gotten ripped off."

I shrug trying to avoid the way he still has his hands firmly on my waist

"I was coming in here to ask you what time you wanted to leave out for the location scoping."

He pushes his hands through his damp, long hair and sighs heavily

"Uh, in like two hours. We need to see how they operate and then we can check it out after they leave."