Chapter 43: Two

*unediteddddd*

JK's P.O.V

The whole house is packed..members from the independent mobs have gathered at the house today to discuss all the details for the battle. I won't say that I'm not worried at all, I am especially after the conversation we had with Joon yesterday. It all seemed to be drowned in sorrow and it got to Tae..I hadn't seen him this anxious since the first time we had sex. We cuddled last night for the first time in a long time and when I tell you it felt like everything was falling into place..nothing felt awkward it was all very natural. The way our fingers didn't hesitate to interlock with each other, the way his head was in the perfect spot for me to plant a nonchalant kiss to show him that I care for his well-being. All of it felt so perfect and I missed it so much..

"Ok listen up everyone!" Namjoon's voice sounds from the chair, which he's standing on.

Everyone in the room and nearby areas give the leader their full attention.

"We really need to get this together ok? so we need to assign people with a member of Bangtan so they can explain to you what's going to happen ok?"

Everyone hums in agreement and Namjoon splits the room into five sections with each section having about eight people in it which is a decent number of people but

"Ok go and talk to each other, make sure you're very clear on what will happen tomorrow.."

The groups split up and start going through plans. I take the people with me to the basement in the gym to make sure they all can hear me clearly and ask questions if need be. I look at the face in my group and hope to myself that they can help pull this off without any problems

"Ok so we're taking the front, we are the line of defense. We need to make sure that enough stray's are out of the way so that Taehyung can get to the roof. He cannot be hurt."

I can't imagine what I would do if Taehyung was even injured let alone...no longer living...it would be too much for us to bare.

I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that he didn't make it..not being able to see his boxy smile when he gets excited..or seeing his eyes light up when something excites him..or inhaling his scent when we cuddle..feeling his warmth cover me like a blanket while we sleep..waking up to his messy hair all over the place..I can't even fathom the thought of being in a world without him..

I refuse to let that happen..I need him just as much as he needs me

They all nod and I continue running down the plans for the d-day, making sure that everyone is clear on what will happen

~

Tae's P.O.V

Everyone is clearing out now seeing as we all need to rest for the next day. The remaining seven of us sit in the living room not wanting to be apart yet seeing as this might be the last night we get to be together if things turn sour. I cuddle up to Kook who has his arms wrapped around my torso. Jimin and Hoseok are close on the couch with the still healing male sandwiched between them, they keep asking him if he's alright and if he's comfortable which is only met with a glare. Jin and Namjoon are sitting on the floor together holding each other's hand, they've been glued to each other all day and it gives me hope for the future of their relationship.

I look up at the handsome male and he smiles softly before kissing my head lightly.

"How is everyone feeling about tomorrow?" Joon asks now rubbing small circles on Jin's hand