Chapter 24: Training

*unedited*

JK's P.O.V.

It's been three days since I left with Nayeon and it hasn't been all bad. She's very caring and always makes sure that when I get back from a long day of training there's food ready..her voice is so soothing when she talks to me however I can't help but feel so guilty when we have sex because no matter what I do..it just doesn't feel as good as it does with Taehyung. Speaking of he hasn't called me to keep him company at night and I can only wonder why that is...

I mean it's not like I'm waiting on it...

Definitely not..

Ok maybe..

I just miss his scent and warmth is all..

And cuddling with Nayeon isn't as intimate like how it is with Taehyung..

Ok...I miss him..

Right now I'm making my way to the base so we can take vans to the training center. I'm a little early than usual because Nayeon had to leave for some event and she wanted my opinion on her outfits.

I make my way into the house, kicking my shoes off at the door, Namjoon is already up and in the kitchen getting some pre-training protein.

"Joon is Tae up yet?"

He shrugs

"Oh thanks you're so helpful.."

I hop up the stairs and walk down the hall to our room but stopping at the sound of a voice...it's not Taehyung's but I've heard it before. I hear a giggle and I know that's Tae's

Don't overreact Jungkook...

Don't overreact...

I open the door harshly and surprise sur-fucking-prise it's fucking Lucas cuddled up with Taehyung in OUR bed...

Don't overreact..

"Hey it's Jungkook right?"

Real cute acting like you don't remember my name, yea fuck you..

"Yep."

"U-h Jungkook you're pretty early..usually you're not here for another thirty minutes..."

"Sorry if I ruined your plans I just came to relax in OUR room only to find him here. Such a nice surprise to find Lucas in OUR bed Taehyung."

"Yeah on that note I'm going to leave..I'll see you later Tae call me if you can't sleep again tonight.."

Oh what the fuck!

He walks past me and I close the door behind him

"Taehyung what the literal fuck?"

He rolls his eyes at me as if that's something you do to a person who's already pissed

"Chill out Jungkook we just cuddled so I could sleep..it's been a while for me sleeping alone and I didn't want to bother you and Nayeon.."

He climbs out the bed he's nearly naked, in only boxers and large T-shirt

"You went to sleep like that?"

He nods moving to the bathroom and I follow him not being done asking him questions

"Kook me and Lucas are just friends ok? He just came over to help me sleep.."

I scoff

"Whatever.."

"I mean why would you even care. Hm? It's not like you have feelings for me right? You have Nayeon to keep you warm when I'm not there so why are you being so fucking possessive?!"