Chapter 38: Him

*unedited*

Jin's P.O.V

Waking up in the house without Namjoon next to me has been an adjustment but it's one I had to make given the circumstances of our relationship..It's been two days since the Bangtan meeting where I almost blew my cover but luckily no one seemed to notice..I have another meeting with him today which always puts me in such a twisted state..I feel bad but at the same time I love him and even though he's doing some heinous things to me and some of my closest friends I know that he loves me too...I mean that's what he tells me..

I get up and get dressed ready to lie to everyone again..it's not great but I have to..because he loves me and I love him and this is how I make him happy...I must be perfect for him so he doesn't hurt me..the last time it was so bad..

No

No.

That was months ago...he wouldn't do it again..no he wouldn't because he loves me

And I'm doing all of this to protect our relationship..no one would accept us..that's what he always says 'Jinnie baby it's just you and me...everyone else will hurt you but not me. Everything I do is out of love and protection of our relationship..'

Right he loves me so much..

With those words ringing in my ear I regain the confidence he instilled in me and

When I enter the kitchen I see Jungkook grabbing some water out of the fridge..it's so important that he stays here..at least for another week or so for the package to get to Nayeon without him stopping the plan from unraveling..

"Jungkook, how was it at Nayeon's?"

I nonchalantly try asking while grabbing some fruit for breakfast

"It was cool...but I decided not to tell her about the situation with Tae..at least not now"

I knew he wouldn't do it...good, that means that the tape will really fuck things up for them...just like they want it to..it's all apart of his plan

"It's ok..just remember that everything that happens in the dark comes to light eventually so I wouldn't wait too long.."

He nods and I grab the keys off the counter and make my way out the building for another meeting with him..

~

Tae's P.O.V

These last couple things with Jungkook have been...weird but in a good way?

What I mean by that is he hasn't been as weird but at the same time sometimes I'd catch him staring at me..I don't know if it's because he feels bad for me still but I honestly I don't feel like confronting him about it. I'm still laying in bed but I heard him go downstairs about thirty minutes, probably to workout. I take down the pillow wall we have in the center of combined bed and spread out finally being able to stretch on the bed properly. I close my eyes hoping to get a little more sleep but a rude vibration on my lower back makes me snap them back open.

I shuffle the covers and find Jungkook's phone, with a message from Nayeon...now Jungkook has his messages locked until the password is put in...I know his password..so I could look at the message but that would be wrong right?

Fuck it. It's not like I'm responding or anything..but once I see the message my heart sinks into my stomach

My GF: Hey Kookie~, I'm going to the doctors in a week to see if it worked! I have a good feeling! Love you have a good day~

I put the phone on the nightstand and try to process the fact that he already had sex with her to have a whole kid..I know that I knew this information days ago but this isn't something that I can just act like it doesn't hurt..it does..a lot so the fact that they have already attempted to and she could be currently walking around with a mini Jungkook in her stomach makes me sick to mine.