Chapter 16: Caught up

*uneditedddd*

JK'S POV

I can feel him staring at me, my eyes are closed but I know he is. He's been doing this a lot lately whenever he opens his eyes before me I feel him analyzing my face. Sometimes I can feel his hand getting closer to my face and lightly tracing my jawline with his fingers, I don't usually say anything but today it's longer than usual and it's making me paranoid.

I roll closer to him and take the outer part of his thigh and swing it over me, making him straddle me. I still haven't opened my eyes yet but I hear him giggle a bit and lean down closer to my face.

"Kook open your eyes"

I ignore what he says and begin moving my hands slowly up his thighs, past his hips, past his waist, feeling up his smooth arms and stopping when I feel the messy hair on his head.

"Mm~, give me a kiss Tae Tae"

He chuckles before placing his lips on mine, yes we just woke up and it should be disgusting to kiss in the morning without brushing your teeth but just let it happen..

I grab his hair making him moan a little which only ends up swallowed by the intense heat of the kiss. He starts to grind down on me which only makes me deepen the kiss, I need more.. but I can hear Jimin clearly yelling that there is a Bangtan meeting in the hall and I can feel Tae pulling away with my bottom lip caught between his teeth.

When I finally open my eyes the sight in front of me is enough to make me wanna say fuck the meeting. It's not even his looks at this point, it's about the way he's sitting on me. The way his back is arched slightly, how his hands are on my chest firmly and how his legs are clung to the sides of my legs. It's like he's claiming me as his, like if someone were to come in here he would get defensive and that is the most attractive thing I've ever seen.

~

We're all in Joon's office now with Kai, as usual, but Jin still isn't back.

"Namjoon, how long is Jin gonna be gone for?"

Jimin knows something, the tone in his voice indicates that he already knew the answer.

"A-A couple more weeks"

"What?!"

Hoseok's voice bellowed though the room

"Shh, Kai has to get back to the Stray's soon, we can talk about the Jin situation later."

We all nod but everyone could tell that this was going to be something that screwed with our image of our leader

"Ok so Chan has a new plan, he wants to talk to you Namjoon.."

"What? Why me?"

"He heard about your visit to JiU's base the other day an-"

I couldn't help it but cut in

"Hold on you went to JiU's?! For what?!"

"To t-talk"

"About what Namjoon? Is she not the whole reason Jin left? Do you even want to get him back?!"

"Kook calm down we need the information let Kai finish.."

Tae's soothing words that were so close to my ear made me subside the questioning, at least for now. I see Jimin roll his eyes at us two, yeah that has still been happening.

"Ok so anyway yeah he's going to reach out to you with a message and it's going to ask you to talk with him somewhere. If you do go, meet somewhere public and have one of them follow you because Chan loves a good ambush."