Chapter 6: Attack

*Unedited*

Tae's POV

It's been two whole days since the kiss with Kook happened and I feel so guilty. I have been wanting his lips on mine for so long but he has a girlfriend I don't want him to cheat for me, and I don't want to be someone he just messes around with, I still have some self-respect. I've been avoiding him which isn't easy since we share a room but I have been staying in the living room or visiting Jimin while he's in our room, which is where I am now. I want to tell Jimin what happened because I know sooner or later he'll find out and be mad at me for not saying anything.

"Tae bear what's up you know I love you but honestly I haven't been able to get dicked down because you've been here almost everyday."

"Jiminie you can't be mad at me if I tell you ok?"

He looks at me and I already know he's gonna judge my ass so I sigh and prepare myself for the worst

"Sooo...you know I have a slight crush on Kook right?"

"Skip the nonsense and tell me what happened"

I hold my heart in fake pain and he just rolls his eyes.

Damn, he must really be grumpy without sex

"sowekissedtwodaysagoandireallylikeditbutfeltawfulsoistoppeditandnowimavoidinghim."

I let out a huge breath and even though my words were rushed I know my soulmate understood them all, which is why he's looking at me with a mixture of pity and anger

"Tae...why? He has a girlfriend and they're pretty serious"

"Jiminie I know that, fuck, I feel so bad Nayeon's so nice and she really cares about him and he loves her but I just couldn't help it"

"Taehyung he's straight you can't make him something he's not"

I quirked an eyebrow and crossed my arms

"But is he really? I mean he was just as into the kiss we had and it seemed like he didn't want to pull away"

"Tae that's because you're fucking stunning, anyone regardless of orientation would fuck you, hell I'd fuck you if I wasn't in a relationship with Yoonie and Hobi"

I playfully punch his chest and he dramatically falls back on the bed

"Shut up, Jiminie seriously what should I do?" I softly ask laying next to him

He props his head up on his hand to look at me and I do the same

"Tae I know that you both are physically attracted to each other but Jungkook is straight and I don't think he would be in a real relationship with you, I don't want you to get your hopes up just to be hurt. So the best thing to do is to go talk to him and tell him that you both will put the kiss in the past."

I know he's right...

Jungkook is completely straight and I would just be some toy, and not in a good way.

"Ok Jiminie I'll go talk to him now"

"Good and don't come back ok? I love you but Yoonie and Hobi are coming back from the store soon and I need to get some before the attack on TXT happens."

I chuckle and leave the room with a new determination, to tell Jungkook that the kiss was stupid, that he's in a relationship and that it's behind us. I make my way to the door and stand there for a while, really contemplating my life choices and if this was the right thing to do. 

Yes, it's the right thing to do, let's go bitch!

I march into the room and immediately spot Jungkook on his bed. Shirtless, with his tattoos decorating his sculpted body beautifully. Ok maybe I don't have any self-respect left, maybe I can be his fuck toy and let him destroy me whenever he wants. Oh the temptation is so fucking strong but the words that Jimin said are still pretty clear in my head and knowing that he would be pissed if I did anything kept me at bay, for now. So I clear my throat and Jungkook snaps his head towards me and smirks