Chapter 18: Car Keys

*unediteddddd*

Tae's P.O.V

It's been a week since the last Bangtan meeting and Jin still isn't home..I'm worried that this might be his breaking point with Namjoon. I honestly don't even want to think about a Bangtan mob without Jin...it wouldn't be the same. I plan on talking to him sometime this week about just coming back for us and not Joon.

On the topic of people who cheat on their partners..me and Kook are on our way to get weapons from Hwasa.We had to leave at like six in the morning because the drive is like two and a half hours long, Jungkook is driving because I am not sitting there cramped up for two hours

Is it inconsiderate?

Yes.

Do I care?

No

"Ok but like what if the dog is sad, what would you do?...."

Right so while I am trying to get more beauty sleep, like I need anymore I'm fucking gorgeous, Kook is on the phone with Nayeon. They have been spending a lot of time together this past week..going on dates..making out in the house..watching movies..I try not to think about it all because I mean that's what couples do, but me and Kook had sex two days ago and you know what he did when we finished? Went to meet Nayeon..yeah so I'm not in the peachiest mood..

But I am not jealous...

No, not at all..

"What?! You would not....but you're too sweet...of course I mean that baby.."

They are a couple they can compliment each other if they would like

"Yea...I miss you too babe...yes I miss that too..mmhm"

Ok, they're a couple they can talk seductively to each other..

"I love you..."

Yeah ok maybe I am jealous..

I roll over and pull the hood of my jacket on to get some more sleep but unfortunately this fucker just hung up the phone

"Taehyung, get upp!!!"

I feel his strong hand on my arm before he starts shaking me, violently

"Oh my fuck..if you don't stop I will kill you"

He laughs loudly

"No you wouldn't..you loOoOoOve me"

I sit up and look at him with his stupid perfectly handsome face

"You fucking wish"

His face wavers a bit to an emotion that is unrecognizable but changes back to his smugness so quick that I can't figure it out.

"What did you talk to Joon about?"

"I was asking him about Jin and why he did what he did...but let's not talk about that I'm not trying to have really emotional conversations right now."

"Ok...can I turn on some music then?"

Just as the words leave my mouth he gets another call and guess who its from

"Yeah babe I can talk while you walk to Tzuyu's...yea we can meet tomorrow I'll take you to that place by the one cafe.."

I put in my headphones and resume my position, facing the window, making sure to turn the volume up loud to prevent and laughs that escape his mouth. I shut my eyes and sleep the rest of the way there hoping that when I wake up the feelings of jealousy will subside.