Chapter 27: Romantically

*unedited*

JK's P.O.V

*Same day*

"Play it"

I move to push the play button hesitantly before sitting back with Taehyung waiting for something to happen on the completely black screen

You see in the small black box that was left on our doorstep was an old video tape with a sticky note that had a red demonic smiley face on it. Tae and I wasted no time waking everyone up and bringing them to the living room to watch the video all together. No one wanted to be doing this because we all had a sense that it was going to be another video of Jin and when the screen illuminated showing a dimly lit room we knew it was.

I feel Taehyung scoot closer to me so I grab his hand for reassurance that I'm right here.

The screen flickers to Jin in a chair with a cloth covering is mouth, he looks worse than he did before, he's so pale and has all types of cuts and bruises on his arms. His damp hair is covering his entire face and he seems like he lost a lot of weight..it's sickening seeing him like this. Suddenly a voice sounds from the TV

"Again..I'm recording now"

A man in all black and a ski mask covering his face, most likely a Stray, comes into the frame and yanks Jin's hair back which reveals his face and the visible distraught expression that was plastered on it.

"Namjoonie~ you better hurry or he'll look much worse"

Chan's voice was bellowing through the TV while the man in black pulls out a knife and in one quick motion stabs his thigh which causes Jin to let out a muffled screaming cry. The man doesn't even pull the knife out of his just lets it sit there and releases his hair.

"I'll release Jin......if you deliver TXT to me tomorrow at 4pm sharp at the club Adrenaline not a moment later or else you'll start receiving little souvenirs like you did with Kai.."

The man in black then pulls the knife out of Jin's leg and ripped the cloth off of his mouth to amplify the tortuous sound that was his screams...

The video cut to black and the sound physically stopped but it was burned into my eardrums and I can tell by a scan of the room that everyone has the scream still ringing in their ears. Taehyung has his whole body on me while gripping my shirt out of fear. Yoongi looks disturbed as he and Hoseok comfort Jimin whose emotions got the best of him..I know it's really hard for him, Jin has always been like a parent figure for him. Namjoon, who has still been struggling with the video he saw a couple of weeks ago, doesn't say anything at first. He leaves the room to his office and returns with a pen and paper.

"We need a plan.."

Everyones eyes snaps to Joon who wore a sorrowful expression on his face..we all know that this is taking the life out of him.

"We have to turn over TXT to Chan..I know they're good kids but we gotta save Jin-"

"Namjoon, we get it ok? You don't have explain.."

Yoongi reassured him in a soft tone. This is the most uncomfortable thing we've ever had to do. I mean over the last couple of months we've grown a bond with those boys so now having to betray them sucks but Jin needs us and we can't just leave him in the hands of Chan.

"Ok so Jimin you're the friendliest along with Hoseok so you two will lure them out...say I need to meet with them about Chan..when they get here leave them in the truck and I'll come out to drive them to the Stray's base and lock them in the car when we get there..I'll need to get back here so whose going to follow me?"