Chapter 35: Trying

*unedited*

JK's P.O.V

It's been three days since that night with Taehyung and to say that I haven't been taking it well is an understatement..I've been trying to hold it together because I have been around Nayeon but I catch myself thinking of him so often..speaking of Nayeon I still haven't talked to her about everything...I've been pushing it off to deal with mobs related things like the meeting with JiU which is today so that's fun.

I have to be in a car with the male, I just was crying over AND I have to move back in today...it's not the best situation but it could be worse...

Right?

I pull myself from the grasp Nayeon has on me and climb out of the bed to go get ready for the meeting and pack up all my things that ..

I hear her wake up and call out my name but I can't help feeling like being around her is making me miss Taehyung more..

With everything we do I always find myself thinking about how it felt with Taehyung...

I know I should tell her about everything, but I just need time for the dust to settle from the conversation that didn't involve a lot of talking...

I begin to undress when she strolls into the bathroom

"Kookie I need to talk to you about something.."

"What's up Nayeon? I'm leaving as soon as I get dressed so talk while I shower ok?"

She brushes her hair back from her face before leaning her backside on the edge of the sink and I can feel my heart quicken a bit..I have feelings for Taehyung yes, but that doesn't mean that I don't think she's gorgeous..

I hop into the hot water, closing the curtain behind me when she starts talking

"So I know you said you don't want kids..."

Not this shit again...

It's not that I don't want kids with her it's just...I thought we'd be a little older before having them..

"I want to see where you are now...I won't be young forever Jungkook.."

I release a heavy sigh while lathering up with soap

"I know Nayeon..but what about the mob and we don't even really live together you know I'm leaving today-"

"We can figure that out when I'm actually pregnant, I mean we'll have nine months to plan those things..I just would really love to have a kid with the man that I love more than life.."

Oh fuck I am such a shitty human...

"...It's stupid never mind I shouldn't have brought it up.."

I hear her leave the room and I take some time to think about what having a kid with her would be like right now..

I wouldn't see the kid as much because I need to be present for mob shit but after I'm done for the day I could come home and be with her, helping her with the kid

There really isn't a huge downside..

Except...

The reaction Tae would have..

But I shouldn't think about that when making a decision like this one..

One that doesn't involve him at all...

I finish up in the shower and go to find Nayeon after I get dressed. She's in the kitchen brewing some coffee and making breakfast and I can't help but notice how cute she looks. How her tank top stops right in the middle of her torso, outlining her petite frame, how her shorts show off how nice her legs are, how her hair is pinned back messily with cute butterfly clips so there won't be any hair in the food..