Chapter 36: Phone Calls

*same day*

Tae's P.O.V

There comes a time in everyones life where you realize how fucked up things can get...this is mine..

Knowing that Kook would end up with Nayeon is something that I always was prepared for, it hurts for sure but I was always fully aware of that. However, hearing that he wants to have child with her?! That was fucking news to me...especially seeing as a couple of months ago he didn't want to have kids this young..but I guess since he loves her so much he changed his mind about something as huge as this?

I'm not upset...

I'm happy for them, really..

That's why when he rushes into the car and sits in the passenger seat, looking very puzzled I should add, I don't explode..

"So..."

He snaps his head towards me and our eyes lock..god I miss those beautiful eyes pouring into mine when I wake up..

"...You're trying to get Nayeon pregnant?"

His face drains of all the color and honestly I wonder how he didn't see this coming since I told him that I can hear everything going on in the meeting..

"U-h w-we had been talking about it.."

Damn..can't say it doesn't hurt

I nod, not wanting to hear anymore because honestly the wounds from out last night together are still really fresh..

"Tae l-let me explain.."

Please don't..

"It's fine Jungkook what you do with Nayeon isn't really any of my business"

"No I want to talk about this.."

"And I don't.. so just drop it"

I can feel my heart ache and the emotions well up I just need him to leave it be so I can cry later..not now...

He doesn't listen though..

"Pull over."

"What?! No you have to put that camera in Joon's r-room.."

He shifts in his seat so that his whole body is facing me

"Taehyung pull over now. It can wait."

"No."

Good job! put your foot dow-

"Kim Taehyung."

His voice is ten times deeper than it usually is and honestly if I wasn't scared I would be so turned on right now..

Fuck, no..we can't think like that anymore

"Fine.."

I switch lanes and turn on my hazards before parking on the side of the road.

"O-ok so listen..It just happened-"

"You already got her pregnant?!"

"NO! No. Listen and let me talk.."

I slump into my seat waiting for him to continue

"Ok so since we ended things between us I just decided to be more involved in my relationship with Nayeon...she sprung it on me this morning and I don't think it would be such a bad idea to try.."

God, this is a shitty feeling..if they have a kid together they'll be connected to each other for life.

Even if they breakup they would still be seeing each other because they would be raising it together..I wish I could have that commitment with him..