Chapter 4: Movie Night

*unedited*

Tae's P.O.V

🍿same day🍿

After the weird shit with Kook in the car we decide to go inside the location and look for any information. We walk up to the steel-looking door and do the knock we saw the male do. When we entered the building we were met with the faint smell of cigarettes and sweat. It was pretty dim and damp, you could hear the distant sound of water dropping from some leaky pipe in the ceiling.

"This place is pretty big so we might have to split up Tae"

Oh hell no.

"What the fuck? You know I'm scared of the dark Kook don't make me go alone"

I make puppy eyes at him while pouting.

"Ugh! Fine let's go but stay close and don't make noise"

I nod and we start walking through the building making sure to check every corner and hallway. We came to a room that looked as though it had just been used, it had actual working lights and furniture but there was nothing besides that which was a bit confusing when you take in the rest of the building and it's state.

"They cleared it out" JK says walking around the room, scanning it

"This was an actual shipment location but they found out that we had the book so they changed locations fuck!"

He kicks the chair in the corner out of frustration causing a loud banging noise to erupt

"And you tell me not to make noise" I mumble honestly not trying to

Suddenly we hear footsteps making their way towards us.

"Fuck I thought they were all gone, we gotta hide" He says frantically while grabbing my hand and shoving us under the desk.

We're so close I can feel his breath on my lips and his arms are on either sides of my head trapping me in with his body between my legs. This is extremely uncomfortable and hot all at the same time. He looks towards where the sound is coming from and I take the time to stare at his side profile. The way his jawline is as sharp as knife just begging for me to trail kisses up to his lips. Oh I would kill to kiss those lips.

The footsteps stop. Right in front of the desk.

"I know you are under there come out immediately!" A strong voice booms through the room

I look at Jungkook and he nods, he knows that it's better to face this situation head on at this point. So we untangle ourselves from beneath the desk and stand in-front of the man who I recognize immediately.

"Kai???" We both say in unison

His hard stare softens to a light gaze and I knew we were safe.

"Taehyung? Jungkook? What are you two doing here?"

Jungkook steps in front of me not dropping his stiff face

"You don't get to act all buddy-buddy with us, you work with the enemy now and I refuse to let my guard down because we use to be friends"

Well damn Kook could you calm down?

Kai lets out a chuckle at his actions

"I'm not working for the enemy by choice Jungkook and you know that so don't start with me and you should be glad it's not any of the other men because they would have killed you on the spot no hesitation."