Chapter 22: Ducks

*sooo unediteddd*

A/N: Thank you guys soooo much for 100 reads!! I truly appreciate those who are reading! 💜

JK's P.O.V

It's been almost two weeks since the last mission and to sum up these days in one word, it was hell. Jimin and Yoongi got into an argument about something stupid so listening to drunk Yoongi tell me about all the things that Jimin does that pisses him off but then switch gears to gushing about all the cute things he does was torture. Namjoon was up all night for like three days straight shuffling things around...but not small things, no..he was moving furniture around. I'm guessing that it's a coping mechanism for what happened on that mission but fuck it's annoying to hear him talking out loud to make sure that everything looks perfect. Then there's the shit with Kai...yea so he got caught that same day that Chan had the message and a couple of days after they met up we got a package..Can you guess what was in the package? I'll give you a hint...it was his tongue. The following days we got more body parts in the mail..an ear, a couple of fingers..eventually Chan got brazen and sent us a whole arm. It's safe to assume that it was Kai seeing as the arm had the same tattoo that he had of Jennie's name on his wrist..we're still waiting for his head to confirm that he's dead...so yea when I say hell I mean that so legitimately.

All of that is enough to drive a person to leave and never look back but the only thing that has been keeping me somewhat sane is Taehyung. We've been talking a lot more and I can say that I forgot how easy it is to be with him. Everything moves so smoothly, there's no awkward tension, even if we're flirting it all just feels right. My favorite part of each day is when I can have that honey-skinned man in my arms after a long day and we can speak freely...

That's sounds sooo bad..

Like I'm whipped for him...

I'm not whipped for him..

Fuck you...

Anyways I have a day planned for just me and him seeing as I know that he's still a bit shaken up about the last couple of days, especially the thing with Kai..they were pretty close and he was devastated. I want to take him out for a whole day of fun making sure that he has a good time and doesn't worry about anything that has happened.

I check the clock on our bedside table, it's almost eleven in the morning so I decide to get everything started. I break out of the tight grip Tae's has me in and make my way down to the kitchen..I see Jimin standing there on his phone and I hesitate for a minute, not really in the mood for getting scolded but fuck it I need to do this.

"Jungkook-"

"Jimin I just want to make a breakfast for Taehyung because he's had a shitty week and I want to make him happy for a least a day. He deserves to be happy ok I just want to be the one to make him happy so just don't fucking yell at me and let me make him some breakfast ok?"

He bursts into laughter and I realize what I just said

"Jungkook I wasn't gonna yell at you..but I was just going to say that I'm done wasting my breath on you two I have other things to worry about..do you want some help cooking?"

I release a long sigh and shake my head

"No I got it but can you wake him up in like five minutes and help him pick out an outfit? It needs to be suited for the weather since we'll be outside for most of the day"

He nods and smiles slightly at me as I start preparing the meal

~

Thirty minutes later I hear his feet coming down the steps as I finish placing the fruit on top