Chapter 41: Confessions

*sooo unedited*

JK's P.O.V

We all crowd around him, making sure that he's comfortable in all aspects.

"Ok we'll finish up the paperwork you guys take him home and make sure he's tucked in and rest ok?" Jimin shoots us a glare and we both nod

Yoongi finally woke up from the coma about three days ago and it's been almost a week since Nayeon and I broke up..there wasn't too much more crying after the first day but when their were tears that slipped out Taehyung was always there to wipe them off and make me feel like everything would be alright.

Namjoon eventually found Jin but when he did he said that Jin didn't want to come with him..that he was shaking almost, his face was drained of all color and told him to leave. No one knew what to say to him in that moment so we all just focused on Yoongi's recovery, we need to plan out what exactly we'll be doing with Chan and the rest of the Stray's in terms of numbers they beat us out so we need strategy. I know that this isn't easy for any of us right now..it's all really hectic..and we need to stay strong..the end of this is near.

We just need to be sure that we can defeat the Stray's. That's it.

Taehyung and I make our way to the car while pushing Yoongi in the wheelchair. I start the car up then move around to the back to help Taehyung with moving him in the car. Luckily he's very light and I can pick him easily. Tae puts the wheelchair in the truck and hops in the passenger side..

"You ready Yoongs?"

"I've been ready for about two weeks..."

Yeah, he's pretty pissed about the whole Stray's putting him in a coma thing..which I completely understand. I pull off and while driving I try to avoid bumps because I can hear him wincing in the backseat. When things go down between the mobs we have to make sure that he is out of harms way because he's in no condition to fight..I know that's something that he's pissed about too but it's for his own safety..

We finally get to the house and load up Yoongi before getting him in the house and putting him in bed..

Taehyung hugs Yoongi before leaving the room to go to our room but I stay behind

"Call my phone if you need anything ok? I'm not sure how long they'll be up at the hospital.."

He nods and I turn to leave but he calls my name

"Jungkook...how've you been? Jimin told me Nayeon found out..about you and Tae.."

I look down...honestly I can't get the way she looked at me out of my head..but like I said before Taehyung has made the whole thing bearable

"I've just been trying to go through it instead of running from it..I just wish I handled everything differently.."

He nods slightly before speaking

"I get that but I also want to know that Tae needs you too...he's hurting Jungkook and he's trying to be strong for you. You need to comfort him too. That's the only thing I need from you..just be there for Tae."

I nod and leave the room to go do as told..but when I enter our shared room I don't see him anywhere..I look in our bathroom and nothing.

What the fuck is going on?

I check the hallway bathroom, nothing. I head downstairs and still nothing.

Now I'm getting really worried. I rush down the steps to get to Joon's office and that's where I spot the honey-skinned male. Shuffling through papers on the desk while standing, god he's so handsome.