Chapter 7: Confidence

Warning~ This whole chapter is smut! Like legit all of it, if you're uncomfortable with smut you don't have to read it💜. For those who wish to read have fun you dirty little sinners~

*unedited: I know there a decent amount of mistakes in here please ignore them☺️*

JK's filthy P.O.V

Tae jumps out the car and I start my timer.

Oh? You might be wondering when I had changed my mind about being completely straight...well I came to the conclusion that I should at least rule out the possibility of me being anything but straight. So me having sex with the one guy I think is undeniably sexy will either show me that I want to have more sex with him or I'll be disgusted and will go back to being straight. I walk in the house and head to the kitchen to see the rest of gang there chatting amongst themselves not noticing my presence. I walk over to the fridge getting some water because I'm going to need to extremely hydrated for the things I'm about to do to this boy.

5 minutes left...

I go into the bathroom to freshen up a bit and make sure that I look just was taunting as he is about to look sprawled out on the bed. I decide to give myself a pep talk in the mirror because the fact that I am about to fuck my best friend is nerve-wracking 

4 minutes...

I start slightly panicking, I mean shit I've never had sex with a boy before what if end up hurting him? Oh god maybe this was a bad idea...I can't back out now I want to do this but I'm just  nervous as fuck now

3 minutes...

Ok, ok I've calmed down now and I'm just going to do things that feel right...but what if I do something that Tae doesn't like? Oh fuck what if he cries?! Oh FUCK!

2 minutes...

Calm down Jungkook you're the fucking best at sex, you got this. Yeah...I got this.

1 minute...

I exhale deeply and unbutton the top two buttons of my shirt to let my chest show a bit. Confidence JK you got this.

I walk down the hall to where our door is, I hear faint shuffling and with a pounding heart I open the door.

The sight in front of my eyes nearly made me faint. Tae was on the bed, legs spread wide giving me a perfect shot of his pink hole, his hair was damp and draped over his eyes but not enough to cover them completely. His tan skin was decorated with meaningful tattoos but not too many making it look even more enticing, his dick was already halfway hard and he kept stroking it looking at me directly. Fuck he's so beautiful. I close the door and make sure to lock it now walking slowly toward the other

"Baby boy did I say you could touch yourself?" I can physically see him shiver by the tone in my voice.

"N-No"

"Do you want to be punished, hm?"

He shakes his head and I step right in front of him

"Help daddy take off his clothes, yea?"

He sits up with his low eyes never leaving mine and starts to undo the remaining buttons. As he moves down he starts kissing and sucking on my skin occasionally hard enough to leave a mark. His hands grazing every inch of my decorated chest, he stands up to brush the shirt off of my shoulders and moves his lips to my neck while his hands move to my belt undoing it with ease. He then switches our positions which leaves me on the bed and him standing in front of me that is...until he makes his way to the floor on his knees, in between my legs. He slowly trails his hands up my thighs until they reach the very obvious bulge in my pants. He undoes my pants and I lift my hips so he can pull them off. The only piece of clothing that is keeping me from being completely naked is my underwear, Tae smirks and grabs my length through the thin fabric causing me to groan.