Chapter 5: Date

*unedited*

JK's P.O.V

It's been a week since we found Kai and made him our intel person, we check in with him every other day and get the information that he received. So far we found out that Stray plans to take out the smaller mobs first then come for us, we also found out that they plan to attack the TXT mob before the week is out, it's currently Tuesday so we're thinking they are going to attack sometime on Thursday. Namjoon told us all to be ready when Soobin, the TXT leader gives us the code that they are being attacked so we can intervene and prevent that from happening. With us just being on call I decide to take Nayeon out on a date, we barely see each other now more than ever with her debuting with Twice soon and me constantly doing things for the mob. Plus the thoughts of Tae in my head are growing so vicious, I need to get his deep moans and plump lips out of my head. They are now manifesting themselves into my dreams, which results in me having a hard-on when I wake up forcing me to take care of it before he wakes up. Sometimes I think about him waking up and wanting to help me get rid of my morning wood...

Wait...

Fuck. Ok ok think of Nayeon. Right Nayeon my beautiful girlfriend.

I text her at noon telling her that I'll pick her up and we'll go out for the day, she responds with excitement. I get up from me and Tae's combined bed, after the movie night we were too lazy to move them back so we've been sleeping together and no you dirty heathen not in that way. Just sleeping next to each other...sometimes we cuddle and I inhale his scent because it makes me feel warm and safe but you know just as friends.

All friends do that right?

Whatever, fuck you...

I get in the shower and get ready for the date with my beautiful girlfriend. When I get out and re-enter the room Tae is now awake and on his phone giggling. Ew, it must be that Lucas character they've been talking a lot lately and it honestly makes me sick. I run my hair through my damp hair and move to my dresser with the towel wrapped around my waist to get my clothes and change.

"You going somewhere?" The deep voice from the bed echoing in the room

"Yea, I'm taking Nayeon on a date today and just so you know we're going to an amusement park" I state firmly while grabbing some black ripped jeans a black long-sleeved shirt

"Great so I'll have the house to myself for a while"

He then pulls out his phone again smiling

"You inviting that Lucas guy over aren't you"

Don't sound jealous

Don't sound jealous

Don't sound jealous

He nods

"Yea we haven't been able to see each other since before the scope out" he says now looking up from his phone

"Oh, well just be careful he could be plotting against us" I say while discreetly putting on my underwear under the towel then dropping it

I see Tae's eyes rake all over my body as I go to put on my pants. His eyes stopping at every muscle and I almost can see his breath hitch when I flex them a bit. Well shit I knew he had a muscle kink but I didn't know it was that serious.

He licks his lips and I swear it took all my strength to keep me from pouncing on him and claiming him as mine. I clear my throat and he finally snaps out of the trance that he was in.

"S-shut up Kook, focus on not fucking up with Nayeon, I feel like I'm repeating myself"

I roll my eyes and throw on my shirt on and grab my jacket, it's black of course. I start walking to the door and turn to Tae one last time