Chapter 34: Point Of View pt.2

A/N: Hi! so this whole chapter is sad smut, if you are uncomfortable reading smut please don't read it I want everyone to enjoy reading it, I don't want to force anyone to read it!💜

JK's sad filthy P.O.V

He takes me in his mouth whole and I can only groan at the intense amount of heat surrounding my dick. As he bobs his head faster I feel myself breathing heavily and my eyes begin to shut but as soon as they do he pulls away making me whimper..

"Look at me."

I cock an eyebrow as a signal for him to explain further which he does while using his hand to stroke my throbbing member slowly

"Keep your eyes on me..I want you to remember how I look when we fuck..I want it to be burned in your memory..."

His low voice combined with the needy look on his face made all the hairs on the back of my neck stand up..

"Ok Taehyung.."

He smirks and returns to putting his mouth around my dick..I look at the male below me, making sure to watch him carefully. I lace my hands in his hair as he swirls his tongue making me grip on his locks tight. He looks up at me and I swear watching him the entire time is going to be one of the most exposing feelings in the world..with eyes still locked he pulls off leaving me with a cold feeling before crashing his lips into mine. I respond instantly pulling him closer and tugging on his shirt urging him to take it off, which he does without hesitation. After all the pieces of clothing that were once keeping us protected find their home on the floor, I pull the honey-skinned male onto my lap..

He starts trailing kisses up my jawline, sucking on it occasionally, before stopping at my ear

"P-Please K-Kookie~"

I groan when I feel him slowly begin grinding on me creating friction..

"P-Please love me...one more time"

He breaths out before pulling my earlobe with his teeth...

"I n-need you.."

And with that everything became hazy..all I could smell was him..all I could feel was his hands roaming aimlessly on my body..all I could think was how much I was going to miss this after tonight..

No..

Don't think about that right now..

Stay in the present...

"I'm right here baby.."

I cup his face and capture his lips with mine, making sure to not leave any inch of his mouth untouched..I need to taste all of him..I need to savor every last moment of this..

I flip us over and continue kissing him, now tracing his neck with my lips while his hands thread in my hair effortlessly..I kiss down his chest, his hips, his stomach down to his thighs.

"You're so ethereal baby boy"

I whisper to myself before grabbing the lube and coating my fingers before slowly entering one in..he starts squirming so I keep the finger inside him and move up to where his head was laying, kissing his slightly parted lips. I push another in and began curling them and pulling them in and out of his hole..every moan he releases is swallowed by our kiss..I pull back briefly to look at how much of a mess he is and I can say that confidently seeing as his hair was so messy, the redness of his cheeks were visible and his teary eyes paired with his swollen lips has me so whipped it's insane.

"Kookie p-please~"

He wants more and hell if I don't give it to him..

I would give him the world if I could..