(Lemon Alert!) Security

I stepped into Mayuri's surprisingly clean room. I looked around at the quaint room yet spacious room that had a kitchen and bathroom. Only Captains and Lieutenants had private bathrooms and kitchens in their living quarters.

"Go bathe before I can't help myself." Mayuri's grizzled tone came from the door of the bathroom. "I just ran the water so it might be hot."

I turned around and looked at him in shock. I had been so amazed by his room, that I hadn't noticed what he'd been doing while I wandered around. When I made eye contact, the sultry look in his eyes pushed me into action, as I slipped past him into the bathroom.

He closed the door behind him, leaving me alone. I removed my obi, two strings and my yukata and laid them in a puddle on the floor. I tested the water and he was right, the water was pretty scalding.

I stared at the water and wondered if Mayuri took his baths this hot. As I gritted my teeth and slipped into the bubble bath I wondered if Mayuri was going to bathe and get all of his paint off.

As I sank to my neck in the steaming bathtub, the single thought bounced around about what he looked like under the paint. Would he be much different?

What if he didn't want to take the paint off? That wouldn't be fair, right? Since I was giving all of me, shouldn't I see all of him? Would Mayuri even think about that? I mean, he is the smartest man around but... Transparency?

He wouldn't have thought of that. I tensed as grabbed the white towel and bar of soap from the pedestal attached to the tub.

As I stood up to wash myself, the cool air of the room brushed my body. I shivered as my body radiated the heat from the bath. I quickly, but thoroughly, washed myself before plunging down back into the bathtub.

I glanced around for clothes, but only saw a towel hanging on the faucet of the bathtub. Though, I wanted to stay in the bathtub until it wasn't hot anymore, I knew I didn't have that time.

I stood up and stepped out of the bath, grabbing the towel to quickly dry myself off so the cool air wouldn't over-sensitize me.

I wrapped the slightly damp towel around my body, wondering if I should bring it up when I walked out.

I glanced over at my discarded yukata and remembered how quickly he undid the obi. If I walked out wearing a towel, there wouldn't be time to say anything. But I had no other clothes to change into.

"I'll just have to be really firm!" I pep-talked myself as I walked to the door of the bathroom.

I counted down to one and swung the door open. "May-kun, I think-"

I halted at the sight of tan skin and a towel hugging the hips of a muscular frame. He was standing near the nightstand on the right side of the bed. The blue hair shifted as the man turned around to look at me. "What is it?"

He did think about it.

I stood gawking at the difference between him and his make-up. He looked like an Adonis standing there in the towel that barely reached his toned thighs. My heartbeat was beating in my warm ears as I felt tension building within me at the sight of him.

I swallowed, hard, as I looked at the man I loved bare. "What?" His eyes flickered down at my towel. "Is it too weird? Is the paint what gets you going, cause I can-."

"You're gorgeous." I interrupted him firmly." Completely bare, you're beautiful, May-kun."

The butterflies in my stomach where going crazy, seeing him like this. I could feel my knees wanting to go weak. I wanted him to want me. I wanted to become his.