Lemon Alert! Mayuri POV

"AKIN!" I called for my assistant, strained. Having her legs boxing me into the black high back traditional office chair reminded me of some intimacy research I'd done. She hadn't relaxed her weight to sit on me as she hovered, while I leaned against the back of the chair.

It still felt strange to crave it, but I wanted it. I wanted her to feel comfortable enough to sit.

"Akon." She whispered.

"AKON!" I shouted again and rested my hands on her thighs.

"Yes, Si- oh!" Akon came rushing through the door, but quickly looked away at our position.

Dalia attempted to jump off, but I held her thighs firmly. I didn't take my eyes off the tiny giant straddling me. The look on her face was contorted about the situation, but I remained unbothered. "Take this letter to Shihion Manor immediately. Run there. If this doesn't get to them within 10 minutes, I will boil you alive with the new petri dishes."

With my right hand holding her thigh, I grabbed a pen from my desk and wrote the message to the clan. I picked it up and held it from him to take. He came forward and grabbed the letter.

I growled as I heard his calm steps toward the door. "If you don't die from the boiling, I'll use you as fertilizer." His pace quickened as he rushed out with a slam of the door.

"That was embarrassing." She gasped softly, patting her chest. "You didn't have to be like that to him."

I stared at her and tightened the grip my hands had on her waist. I never thought I would enjoy looking at another living being so much. This being was going to be mine, bound to me. It was like getting a whole set of shiny new beakers, but warmer. "You aren't comfortable."

Her lidded almond eyes curled up at the ends, the new wine-color they had become looked at me through her eyelashes. I felt like I could sit and stare at her for at least a century trying to figure out what sort of expression she was wearing.

"May-kun?" Her soft voice was almost inaudible as she wrapped her arms around my neck, but I watched her lips as her breath kissed my face.

"What?" I snapped, but my tone came out softer than I intended. I couldn't stop my fingers from rubbing her sides and pulling her chest-to-chest with me in the chair.

She clumsily bumped her forehead on mine before resting it there.

"Are we going to go back to the barracks, or?" Her eyes darted to the side and I followed the direction.

Dibublah was moving around his containment unit, watching us with those dead eyes and a sultry chuckle. He was a rather dirty spirit. I glared at him and the chuckling stopped as it turned around in its cell.

He was intentionally making her uncomfortable and it made me want to put him on the surgical table right then.

I turned my eyes back to the small, warm frame in my arms and gave her a gentle squeeze. I leaned closer and she glanced over hesitantly, the faintest smile still on her lips. Even without knowing expressions, I could tell she felt uncomfortable. She couldn't focus.

A burning annoyance rose in the base of my stomach as I held her tightly, using my legs to scoot the chair towards the container. I released a hand from her and slammed it down on the top.

The container shuttered before collapsible steel shutters fell and covered the cylindrical container and the spirit's view. I didn't think I would ever use the silence mechanism.

I smirked at her with pride at the creation. Not waiting for her approval, I clasped her face between my hands and pulled her into a kiss. She squeaked against my lips. I straightened my back and towered over her, deepening the kiss.