The Betrayal from Him

"KUROTSUCHI!" I blinked as a voice roared out his name, but Mayuri didn't remove his head from my lap.

"Ehhh?" Mayuri looked towards the lake. I looked as well and saw Urahara coming toward with lightning speed paddling. I blinked and wondered if he was going to be able to make a quick enough stop.

Miraculously, he was able to stop the boat short of the shore and processed to jump over to land, snatching Mayuri off of my lap by his arm. But he ended up letting go when the arm came off.

"YAHH!" Kisuke jumped back.

Mayuri snickered." At least I know I did to add more binding components to this." He pulled out a syringe and stuck it in his shoulder; it moments a new arm grew.

Amazed, I moved closer and poke the arm." Wow, are all the fingers functional? Is it properly attached? Can you move it in a full range of motion? Blood flow is normal? Is it capable of clutching things of about 50 pounds?"

Mayuri actively replied and began to move the fingers and moving around the arm as a whole." Blood flow is often stochastic on the individual dose. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it isn't. The arm can usually lift up to 75 before it tries to tear."

"Might want to add some more zinc to it to help with the blood flow, if I'm right about what's in the actual experimental doses it shouldn't effect it." I inputted. "As for it tearing off, I feel like it's more of a skin thing – maybe some collagen would do it good, it would also help the bone. It is connective tissue after all."

"Yea, but I'd have to find some apt collagen."

"Skin of your foot. It's nothing but layers of collagen, elastin and even some fibroblast cells so that after it's regenerated it'll become active on its own." I offered.

"Hmmm, that is a very good idea." I could see the wheels turning in his head. "I need to get back to the office and try this out immediately."

Mayuri began to walk off muttering to himself and I began to focus on my brother. I was startled though, Yoruichi had stuffed Kisuke's – now red – face into her boobs to stop him from interrupting us." That was an interesting conversation just then." She commented helpfully. "You really seem to know your stuff, Dalia."

I cringed slightly; I hated being applauded about this curse of knowledge I held." T... thanks."

Kisuke's arms, which had been flailing around, seemed to get a plan as they reached around grabbed Yoruichi's butt. Embarrassed, she let go and began to mutter things about relationships to herself.

Kisuke looked around at me and grabbed my hand." You have to go home and wash your legs NOW!"

"w-w-wh-."

"And burn this kimono!" He began to drag me away.

"What, why?" I pulled my hand from him. "Did I sit on something nasty?" I attempted to look at my butt.

"No! Mayuri, he-." Kisuke seemed to think for a second as though trying to figure a way to not sound brotherly. "He... had his head in your lap."

"What about it?" I ask confused.

"... " He stared at me for a long time. "... That's... that's what boyfriend and girlfriend do."

"But you lay your head in my lap all the time." I stated."

"I... I'm different; I'm... your brother." It seemed to pain him when he said that.

"Is there something wrong?" I stepped towards him.

"Ah, no." He stepped away from me.

"Brother?" I stepped towards him again, but before he could step away I grabbed his hand. "What's wrong?"