SCP-091

Now I'm just screwing with you guys.

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: 091 is to be kept in a standard containment locker at Site {REDACTED}.  

091 can tear like any other cardboard tissue box so great care is to be taken when transporting it. Because it's important or something.

When testing is happening, only the subject should look at 091, because we don't want a group of people remembering something that isn't supposed to be remembered.

like a tissue box.

Any recordings or images of 091 are to be freaking destroyed so it doesn't happen again.

Description: It's a tissue box. Right now..(Let me check) it's empty.

Immediately after observing 091, viewers report an overwhelming sense of nostalgia. Those affected begin remembering times they were 'very near' to 091, like major events that happened while it was near, or people or places that somehow relate to it.

"Hey, remember when..."

NO. Not allowed, buddy.

091 was originally logged as an anomalous object and sent to Reliquary Site-44, until some lady, uh, lets call her.....Jamey.....was viewing  a recording of her wedding in '{REDACTED}-super sad by the way, why would you watch a wedding-noted that 091 was in the background of the film

and noted a BUNCH of nostalgic memories, including:

-Memories of SCP-091 at the wedding itself.

-Memories of SCP-091 at the reception.

-Memories of SCP-091 during the honeymoon.

Okay, so, I did a bit of work on Snip and Sketch

and then I made this

If you look real closely

If you look real closely..........you'll see 091.

A further interview with Jamey's ex-husband showed that he too, remembered 091 being there, again noting a strong feeling of nostalgia and fondness for it.

Everyone who attended the wedding remembered 091 and the emotional effect.

Those questioned about the wedding but not 091 described the wedding without 091, until they were questioned directly. 

Note: In every recorded instance of 091, the box is filled with tissues.