The Bubonic Plague's lesser known forms and why they are superior

You guys know the bubonic plague, right? Otherwise known as the Black Death?

Well screw that guy, the Bubonic plague is basic.

If you really want to know, there are three different types of plague stemming from the same bacteria,  Yersinia pestis.

Those three types are:

1) Bubonic Plague

2) Septicemic Plague

3) Pneumonic Plague

It's caused by the same bacteria, but the form of plague changes depending on where the infection starts.

For the basic Bubonic plague, the infection is in the Lymph nodes, you know, those things in your neck that get all swollen when you're sick? Yeah.

Symptoms can include, but are not limited to:

-Coughing, with or without blood 

-Nausea, diarrhea, or vomiting, or...all of those at the same time

-Pain. Just...generally

-Bleeding in general

-Shortness of breath

All in all, not a fun time. It has a....oh shit, a 50-70% mortality rate, when untreated. 

I'd like to see the Anti-Vaxxers make a case for that.

Moving on with the plague train, we've got my personal favorite, septicemic plague.

With septicemic plague, it's when that bacteria gets into your bloodstream and has a bacteria party, and no, they don't clean up afterwards. 

Along with Pneumonic Plague, Septicemic Plague is rarer than Bubonic plague, but trust me, it happened.

It has a 100% mortality rate without treatment, and if you DID get treatment, well, there's still a 40% you'll die. Fun.

Pneumonic plague, , let's get this over with.

This beauty of a plague happens when that dumb, flea-borne bacteria gets into your lungs, and has a bacteria rave, with tiny glowsticks and everything.

No, I'm kidding, but that would be pretty damn cool.

Fun fact: Pneumonic Plague has a 100% mortality rate, regardless of treatment.

Even if you go to a hospital, you'll probably still die. 

Which sucks.

It's like rabies, you know, it also has a 100% morality rate, but only if you're not VACCINATED.

Ahem, Anti-Vaxxers. Your move, bitch.

Why did I write this instead of the fabled chapter about 096?

Because, I thought it was really interesting, 

and also I have the concern that if people make a vaccine for Coronavirus, that the Anti-Vaxxers are...well, going to be Anti-Vaxxers, and then they'll bring back the Coronavirus, and it will be

fucking

irritating.

Those guys are the worst kind of Chaotics, they do stupid things, because they are stupid.

Ahem, anyway, I will totally start working on a *normal* update schedule. Totally.