The Bet(2)

Fangs P.O.V

Me and Sweet pea just left pops after the proposal he asked Jughead. I am kind of worried about this. I placed my hand on his shoulder to stop him from walking. He stopped and turned around.

"What Fangs?" He asked.

"What kind of Joke you did back their in pops?" I asked.

He chuckled. "What Joke? That was just a Bet and he accepted it." He said.

"150 dollars like really? How you even get that?" I asked.

"Remember our last drug delivery from February (it's oct. Now). I saved them." He smirked.

"Fangs chill okay! I got this. It will be fun watching him dump her." He laughed and went to his trailer.

I sighted and went to mine trailer.

Jughead P.O.V

Next day I woke up early and wore my serpent jacket and ripped jeans. I sprayed cologne on my shirt and went outside of my trailer.

I saw from distance my three friends leaning on their bikes which were parked in front of Bar. It cause me to remember last night's event. The Bet! It's easy isn't it!

Talk to her... Impress her... Take her on date... Ask her to be your girlfriend... Love her... And dump her...!!

I never had love in my life. My whole family died in a car accident when I was little. Serpents kept me and helped because of their old contacts with my father.

"Hey guys!" I waved at them and caught their attention towards me.

Sweet pea smirked and said, "Hey Jones! Remember the bet?"

I rolled my eyes. "Of course I remember. Shall we go now!!" I said and went to my bike.

We entered the school and all eyes we're on us. I was walking in front and the serpents were following me from behind. And then I saw her.

She was talking to same girl from yesterday but she was looking more beautiful today. Her hairs were down and she was wearing a jumpsuit. She was looking super cute and beautiful. In that moment I also regretted my decision last night. I looked over sweet pea who was smirking. I looked back at her and sighted.

I had to do it! No feeling! I have to maintain my reputation in front of serpents otherwise they will think bad for their king.

bell saved me from that moment and we went to our classes. Luckily I didn't shared one class with serpents which was English. I went to my class and sat at last. I was playing with my pencil when a certain blonde walked through the door. Her eyes met mine and I quickly looked away. Why I behave so stupid in front of her!! She smiled and walked towards me and sat on the desk beside me. I watched her from narrow eyes. She placed her books on the table and looked through her bag. She seemed like she was searching something. She sighted and looked towards my direction.

"Hey" She said.

I looked towards her and replied, "Hii"

"Do you have an extra pencil. I'm pretty sure I forgot it in my locker." She asked.

"Of course.. Here!" I gave her the pencil which was in my hands and took out another one for me.

"Thanks.. Umm"

"Jughead" I said.

She smiled. "Thanks Jughead. I'm Betty" She said and hold her hand in air. I grabbed it and shook her hand.

The whole time, we both didn't studied at all. We talked about ourselves and get to know each other. I learned that she have three best friend and the girl which I saw with her is one of them. She also told me about her family. That she have 2 sibling. One brother and one sister. I told her about my family's and she touched my hand to comfort me. I felt something at that moment. I couldn't explain it but there was something. The bell rang and she stood up and waved me goodbye. I smiled at her and waved back. Right then Sweet pea entered the class and saw her going out. He smirked and walked towards me.

"So.. You asked her out yet!" He asked.

"Not yet. Give me some time." I said coldly.

"2 weeks Jones.. To make her your girlfriend." He said and left.

What I have brought myself in?!

.....
That's it for this part! 🙂