Lost Them

Jughead P.O.V

"Betty come on it was a stupid mistake. I will never hurt you."

"You not only hurt me Jughead! You scared your own daughter. She is scared of you. Whenever you come home drunk, she lock herself in her room and wishes that you will not come near to her. She gets bullied in school and when you come home drunk and yell at me. She listen it all and all she think if she will be next. Aren't you proud of being a wonderful dad Jughead?"  She said.

It broke my heart. My whole world was shaken up. The two girls of my life were afraid of me.

"J-Juilet?" I choked.

"You d-dont realise Jug what your alcohol causes. You don't remember a thing in morning and have a normal day. We have to pretend that it never happened. Im done with this pretending. Either you sort your mind or I want a divorce." She said.

I grabbed her hands and fell in my knees.

"B-Betty please I will change. Please I d-dont want to l-loose you and J-Juilet. I love you both so much than my o-own life. Please g-give me a chance Betty. I will improve myself." I cried. Teara were streaming down both of our faces and she took her hands out of mine.

"I will be at Veronica's for couple of days and im taking Juliet with me." She said passing me and going to our room.

"Betty please dont go. I will change I promise."

"I know Jughead you will. But i need some space to clear my mind." She packed her clothes and Juilet in a bag.

She was about to leave the room when i held her wrist.

"I love you Betty..P-Please?"

"I love you too and its for the best."

With that she left taking our daughter along. I was left here alone. Never realised I would become a monster while being drunk. I caused pain to the two most important people of my life. I deserve nothing. I wishes Betty would have been with a perfect guy who have kept her happy. With me, she only cried.

1 week have went away and I haven't eaten well and had a great sleep. I look at my phone screen every time, excepting a phone call but it never came.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

I opened it and there stood my daughter.

"J-Juilet?"

"Daddy"

She was 7. I picked her up and sat her down in couch. I cared her cheek and hugged her.

"Do you want something to eat? Wait..how do you get here?"

"Mom brought me to the park nearby. She went to buy ice cream and I came her without telling her."
She said.

"Why didn't you stayed with mommy?"

"Because I miss you" She said and my eyes were already falling tears. She lift her small hands and wiped them. I grabbed her hands and kissed them.

"Im so sorry Princess. I scared you. I would never hurt you. You know how much daddy loves you." I said.

"I know you do. I love you too daddy." She said and hugged me.

"So you are here?" A voice came.

"Betty!" I stood up.

Juilet stood up too and about to go to her room. I stopped her and said,
"Hey where are you going?"

"You and mommy are gonna yell at each other so I thought..."

"--No baby we aren't gonna fight. I nearly lost you guys and I dont want to loose you for real" I said looking Betty.

I went to her and grabbed her hands.

"Im sorry Betty please give me another chance I will prove myself that I can be better. Please!" I sobbed and she immediately wrapped her arms around my neck and engulfed me in a deep hug.

"I forgive you"

................

It was in my draft...so I thought i should publish it!!

Working on Requests Now!

❤❤