Cheater (2)

Jughead P.O.V

"Archie Andrews!! Open the damn door." I yelled banging on his door. I was hardly controlling myself from crying. The door opened and i immediately pinned him against the door holding his collers.

"Jug! What happened?" He asked clueless.

"How could you? How could you do this to me after you know how much i have people left in my life that loves me. You knew how much...HOW MUCH I LOVE HER THEN HOW COULD YOU GO FUCKING BEHIND MY BACK AND KISS HER." I yelled. I tight my grip on his collers.

"You not only made my trust break, you also made that one person heart broke that went against her own father for your red ass." I said. He looked down and opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out.

I loosen my grip from him and took a step away from him.

"Now dont consider me as you friend anymore. I can't even look at you right now." I said.

"Jug listen..it was a pure mistake. I was just confused if she wants to be with me now. I don't---" He said but i cut him off by a punch on his jaw. He stumbled back and hold his jaw.

"Jug I'm sorry. I didn't wanted to hurt you bad." He said looking down.

"BUT YOU DID. YOU FUCKING DID." I yelled. It was difficult to breathe. I was breathing really heavy and hardly controlling myself from breaking down.

He didn't said anything. I looked at Betty's window and saw her looking at us. Her eyes were spilling tears. I turned around and walked to my bike. I was about to wear my helmet when i heard her.

"Juggie"

I didn't looked back, continued to wear my helmet. Suddenly i felt hands on my arm. I sigh and looked back at the person i hardly want to talk to.

"What do you want now? You got what you wanted..Riverdale's own golden boy. Who would want a weirdo like me. Go away! We are over!" I said and tried to get away from her grip but she wasn't letting me.

"Jug p-please listen to me. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for that stupid kiss. But if you know that i kissed him, you should also know that when he asked from being together..i said no because i love you. I could never hurt you. P-please dont leave me. I couldn't imagine myself without you. Please j-juggie!" She sobbed.

"what should i do?" I thought.

"I dont know if i can forgive you now. It takes time to heal." I said and sat on my bike and rode away.

2 weeks later

It's been 2 weeks since that night and everything in town is not same like before. Whole town received those tapes of Archie and Betty and now they both are consider with a tag name "Cheater"

Veronica broke off all ties with Archie and Betty. She was devastated as similar to me. She and I talk more comparatively to earlier times. Of course we both were going through same situation which made us more good friends. Reggie kicked out Archie from the team. Believe me or not, he did. He have been always beside Veronica and always cared about her. He also beat him down after receiving the tapes. Classic Reggie.

As for Betty, she's alone most of the times. Speaking of blue and gold, I quit it. There was no point for me working there. She tried to make me stay but my heart wasn't ready to. I barely speak to her. In the Cooper-Jones household, Jellybean sleep with Betty and I sleep in Jellybean's room. Alice was also upset with Betty because what she did. Honestly, it surprised me.

It was a normal day in Riverdale high when i heard shouting and laugh from a corner of hallway. I made my way there and the destination stooped at Betty's locker. There were people surrounding it. I made a little struggle to get in front but made it. There i saw something that broke my heart. Betty was in floor and milkshake was on her head, dripping down to the floor. I looked around and saw who did it, Veronica and Cheryl.

"See Betty that's what you get for stabbing me in the back, you two face bitch!" Veronica said and threw the cup of empty milkshake on the floor. It made me mad. How could she do that to her. Being angry is something else but bullying is not right.

"Ronnie why dont you beat her beautiful face." Reggie said from her behind.

"I dont want to make my hands dirty Reg. You go ahead!" She said.

Reggie smirked and walked towards Betty.

Betty P.O.V

I heard foot steps coming closer to me and i was mentally ready to get a pain.

"Cooper thats what you get to act like a bitch!" I heard Reggie say and i closed my eyes ready to get a punch but i didn't felt anything, instead i heard a man's grunt.

I opened my eyes and saw Reggie on floor holding his face and Jughead on top of him. His knuckles were red and his face was red with anger.

"Jones what the hell?" He said grunting in pain.

"What the fuck you think you were doing? Hitting a girl!! Seriously!" Jughead yelled.

Veronica steeped forward and kneeled beside Reggie.

"Jughead why are you saving her? You know what she did!" She said. I looked down because i was ashamed and i knew Jughead will soon remember that he shouldn't have to protect me.

"I know but that doesn't keep me  away from saving her getting beaten. Veronica! What happened to you? You weren't like that? She was your beat friend and i know what happened wasn't right but at least don't do something that isn't right. And this is certainly not." Jughead said and it made my heart melt after hearing his words. He wasn't like any other guy. He was special. It was my stupidity to let go of him because he is the guy every girl dream about. He is Jughead Jones.

Veronica looked down at her laps and then to Reggie. She have a nod without matching eyes with anyone then walked away. Soon people started to walk away and then only him and I were left.

I tried to get up but slipped on the milkshake on the floor. He looked towards me and then held out his hand. I grabbed it not looking in his eyes and stood up. He helped me to walk towards Blue and Gold and took some tissue and wipe the shake. Once i was clean he placed the tissue box on table and turned around. He was about to leave when i held his wrist.

"Jug" I said. He sigh and turned towards me.

"Im sorry" I said in a cracking voice and tears started spilling out of eyes. He looked in my eyes and i couldn't control myself anymore and broke down in his arms. He wrap hus arms around me and hold me.

"I-Im so s-sorry. P-please i love you. I n-never meant to h-hurt to like that. I a-am stupid and what i did was because o-of my s-stupidity. I love y-you so much Jug. Please im sorry." I sobbed in his shirt. He didn't said anything just rubbed my back.

I was calm now and in his arms. We weren't saying anything but i was enjoying the moment and i wanted to enjoy it as far as it can go. Suddenly he broke the hug and stepped a feet away. Disappointed that what i felt.

"Betty i need time. I know you regret it unlike Archie who doesn't give a shit. I-Its just it will take some time to trust you again. I forgive you but that doesn't mean us being together. Lets start it Friends? What you say?" He said. I was a little disappointed but he was talking to me at least. I nodded quickly and s small smile came on my lips.

"Friends"