I'm sorry (2)

**********
It's been a 2 days since Betty took the test. It was really hard for her to keep the secret within her. It was really hard for her not telling Jughead about her mistake. Of course she wanted to confess her mistake but she was more scared to loose him. She was sitting on her bed, reading a book when suddenly Jughead came out of bathroom with a pregnancy box in his hand.

"Betty? W-What's this?"  Her eyes widen. She threw the test in garbage but forgot its outer box. She quickly stood up from the bed and moved closer to him.

"I-I w-was about t-to tell you." She stuttered and took the box out of his hand.

"W-What it say?"

"P-Positive. Jug I-----"

"---Omg Betty!! That's a great news. We are gonna we parents. Omg! I'm so excited." Jughead cut her off and picked her up, holding her in air.

"J-Jug please listen I----"

"--No Baby! You need to rest. Did you had doctor's appointment yet? Let me arrange one. You stay here." He kissed her head and walked away from the room.

Betty broke down in tears and hugged her knees. It was getting difficult step by step for her. She tried to tell him but his happiness cut her off. He was super excited for his child. But did that child really belonged to him?

**********
1 week later

Betty and Jughead were in pop's after Betty's doctor appointment. They did normal measurements and called them next month for other appointment.

"Betts you alright? You seems so quiet today?

She was about to answer but stopped when she heard a quite familiar voice.

"Jughead is that you?"

Her heart was pounding so fast. That voice, she have heard it before. She looked back of her booth and saw her worst nightmare. His eyes landed on her and then Jughead.

"Toby!!" Jughead stoop up quickly and gave him a bro hug.

"How you doing man? Long time its been huh?"

"Yeah! It's been long." He replied and glanced at Betty.

Jughead looked back and Betty and handed her his hand. She took it and stood up.

"This is my girlfriend, Betty" He introduced her. Betty couldn't look in his eyes. She replied at small hello and didn't looked at him for one second.

"O-Oh! Um nice to meet you Betty!" He said.

Suddenly Jughead phone rang and he excused himself and went outside of the diner. Betty tried to follow him but Toby grabbed her arm and made her stop.

She quickly snatched it away and crossed her arms.

"How have you been princess ?" He said.

"How you even know Jughead?"

He smirked.

"Me and him are friends from childhood. I'm basically from Toledo so whenever he came, we would play and do stuff. But i didn't knew, he was your boyfriend. Interesting!" He smirked at her and took a step closer to her. She backed away quickly.

"Stay away from me!"

"You didn't complained when you were in my bed naked." He almost whispered in her ear. She pushed him away and ran outside. Jughead saw her coming and quickly ended his call.

"Hey everything alright?"

He asked her worriedly. She couldn't look at his eyes anymore. She was disgust in herself for cheating on him. She couldn't do it anymore.

"I-I n-need to tell y-you something." She was trying her hard not to cry.

"Whats wrong? You can tell me anything?"

"N-Not here. Can w-we go home?"

He was confused but nodded and both of them went to their car. Soon the car was parked in front of their house and both of them were sitting on the couch.

"Betts what happened?"

She immediately started crying and stood up.

"I-I need to tell you that.........."

".....I-I cheated on y-you and i-i dont k-know if th-this child i-is yours." She cried and went on her knees in front of Jughead. He looked shocked. He felt like his breath have taken away from him, his world was crushed, his eyes were forming tears. His heart was crushed into millions pieces. He didn't knew what to do next. He was lost of words.

"H-How? W-When?" He sobbed out.

She grabbed his knees and looked in his eyes.

"Our c-cabin fight. I-I was very furious a-at you. You asked me w-where I spent the night? I spend it in a stranger's bedroom. I went to club and ended up in his bed. I'm so sorry Jug. I could have stopped i-it but my stupid m-mind! I regret everything I did. I made huge mistakes and I regret them all. I'm so sorry Juggie. I love you, you have to believe but I don't know if I'm pregnant with your child. I'm sorry. Im s-so sorry."

He blinked his eyes and more tears left from his eyes. He pushed her away but not forcefully, enough to make him stand. Her eyes widen, she quickly stood up and grabbed his arm.

"J-Jug please don't go. I'm sorry. P-Please I regret it very v-very much. I love you." She sobbed.

"If you would have loved me, you wouldn't cheated on me. I ask you this one time, do you know who the guy is?" He looked furious.

She looked, couldn't meet his eyes.

"T-Toby" She whispered. It was enough for him to listen. He clinched his fist and burst out of the front door, Betty called him from behind but he didn't turned around.

"It's all my fault. All!" She broke down on her knees.

*********
It was midnight when the front door knob turned and a drunk Jughead walked through the door. Betty was still on the couch waiting for him. His sight made her heart fell. She was the reason behind it. She gently grabbed his arm and tried to pull him towards their bedroom. Jughead snatched his arm away harshly and looked at her.

"Dont touch me you cheater!" He yelled at her face.

"J-Jug please let me help you." She tried but kept backing away. She noticed he had a dry blood on his knuckles and a cut on his face. She tried again, but he kept backing away.

"I SAID STAY AWAY. I CAN'T LOOK AT YOU RIGHT NOW. YOU! YOU WERE MY LOVE, MY EVERYTHING BUT JUST BECAUSE OF A STUPID KISS, YOU CHEATED AND PRETENDED LIKE NOTHING HAVE HAPPENED.YOU GOT FUCKING PREGNANT OF GOD KNOW WHO'S CHILD AND MADE ME LOOK LIKE A IDIOT BELIEVING ITS MINE. WE ARE DONE BETTY! WE ARE SO DONE!"

He walked away from her to bedroom and slammed the door behind him. She control herself hard to not cried again. It wasn't healthy for the baby, but she couldn't help it. She lost him. His love for her, his care for her, she lost it all. She cried herself to sleep on the couch.

Next morning she was in her bed. She was confused. She looked around and saw Jughead sitting on the chair and his head was in his hands.

"J-Jug?"

He looked up and his eyes were filled with hurt and sadness.

"I brought you here cause your pregnant. It isn't healthy for baby for you sleeping on uncomfortable couch." He said rudely.

She nodded and looked down.

"I guess you remember from last night that we aren't together anymore. We will take test, finding out whom the child belong to. If it's mine, I will perform all my responsibility but there will be nothing between us." He said.

"And if it's not. I will still help you."

.
.
.
.
(Next part soon) ❤